🦋𝑆𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝐴𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑒🦋

As Ella was continuing her journey to the palace walls to attend the grand ball, she was filled with the greatest of joy and the very greatest of tremendous excitement. She remained seated and waited patiently, and before she knew it she would be there right at the gates. With each revolution, the wheels of the carriage made, the closer she was to her destination.

Meanwhile, back at the palace borders, its last few expected attendants had been found entering the main doors, the ambience of the event was to be described with great cheerfulness and liveliness as well, many fireworks were launched into the starry sky continuously and simultaneously one after the other, as they detonated in the airspace it was instantly ignited with bursts of beautiful colours, such as shining blues, golden yellows, saturated purples and more. Carriage after carriage had come and entered the palace borders to escort its passengers and afterwards, it had come back out and exited the palace enclosures until the event had concluded itself which would have only been much later in the night. As Lady Tremaine's carriage had come to its own final position for the time being, her daughters and she could not contain themselves as they had all exulted out of excitement and this was evident with their large smiles and tilted eyes. They stared at each other and grinned before making their way to the palace. For a very long time, the people of the kingdom had not had the opportunity to attend such events up until now, especially with their precious dear king, many maidens and their escorts could be seen making their way up the large flight of stairs to the entrance doors.

Even now as the event was planned to start in a few minutes the royal staff members, more specifically the lamplighters could still be seen using their spills to light over two and a half thousand candles on all of the chandeliers, wall-mounted candle pieces and ones set on tables too for the extravagant event of the night. Though this process took them well over an hour and a half to carry through they had bared no thought to spare any efforts to create the greatest ambience for their guests attending from all over. Usually, they would have used candles mounted on the walls for a source of luminosity but it was quite the exception so they had opted to use all they had in their reach. The lamplighters would have someone lower the golden and sterling chandeliers as close to the ground as possible but even then they still required an elongated ladder to reach the candle wicks, these chandeliers were beautifully made as they were adorned with gold and glass in such a unique eye-catching design, and the ballroom floor itself had marvellous patterns made with various stones, it was quite evident that the architectural designs of the ballroom interior were derived from the Baroque style as there was many traces of visible gold and marble throughout. The chefs had prepared all sorts of foods such as meat dishes, savoury pastries, and poultry whereas for desserts the bakers had prepared countless meringues, jellies and tarts as well. This was truly the most beautiful ballroom anyone could ever have imagined as it was composed of extravagant Baroque architecture and had flattering designs from all the furnishings and wall and pillar designs too.

Not before long, the palace guests had all soon arrived except for one as she was quite only just a few minutes late from her leaving, regardless all those who had arrived already made their way to the top stairs ready to be announced by the usher and if necessary to ready their escorts as well...