🦋𝑁𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐴𝑖𝑟𝑦🦋

Sometimes by the end of the day, the draughty attic was just too cold to spend the night in. So instead Ella chose to rather lay by the dying embers of the hearth to keep herself warm, this might not have been very comfortable or ideal, but it was the best thing she could have done momentarily for the time being. Aside from that she would have been way too exhausted from all of the work from her chores to climb the large flight of stairs and then soon just a few hours later she would have found herself descending the stairs once again at the beginning of the ensuing day. If anything this was slightly beneficial for her in the sense that the very first thing she would have had to do was start preparing breakfast in the morning and if she needed eggs for certain breakfast dishes such as quiche, croque madame or even a lovely classic cheese soufflé the chickens were only a short distance from that room. As soon as the rest of her family would have woken up they would ring the servant bells almost instantly first thing again and again, this would have acted as a signal to Ella or rather an alarm, that it was the start of a new day and that it was time to get up and repeat her routine. Many times when Ella would sleep next to the hearth she dreamt of her favourite childhood memories, perhaps it was the warmth of the embers which reminded her heart of the warm love from both her late parents or the warm rays of sunshine beaming on her skin many years ago. Some mornings when Ella had slept in her bedroom, her animal friends such as the two blue birds would fly in through the window and chirp constantly so that she could wake up and not be late and when they did this she always thanked them dearly for making such an effort for her in the event as it was ever so thoughtful and kind, she would always stretch out her arms and walk over toward the window and just stare at the scenic beauty all around her home, she would close her eyes and as the wind would blow over her face she could sometimes hear the sound of the grand clock by the distant town and this calmed her because this reminded her that no matter what happened in her home time may continue to go on, and regardless of what happens we must know some bad times to then experience the good or our lives are incomplete and perhaps someday the time of good will persevere in her home...