Chapter 29

Olivias POV:

The day is finally here. Moving day.

Drew has been filming in LA and at first she was coming to Vegas every weekend. She was exhausted and I was actually starting to worry about her health. So I decided Rory and I would come to her every weekend she was in town. It was honestly the least we could do.

School ended yesterday and Drew hired a crew to come move my entire apartment. Drew is currently in Georgia filming her movie so she couldn't make it out to Vegas. She didn't feel comfortable leaving just Rory and I there alone while people she didn't know were in the apartment, so she asked Dani, Julie and Carli to my apartment earlier in the day.

"Olivia, why don't you have any food in this place. I'm starving." Dani complained as he carried a box into the room and put it on the floor.

"I cleaned the fridge out last night." I laughed. "Sorry Dani."

"Hey O!" Carli said walking into the room with a 2 boxes of pizza.

"Oh my god, my savior!" Dani said running over and taking the boxes from her. He walked out of the room with them without another word.

"What's his problem." Carli asked as we both chuckled.

"He claimed that he was starving and you magically arrived with pizza." I shrugged.

"Nobody told him I went out for pizza a half hour ago?"

"Nope." I giggled.

Rory came running into the kitchen.

"Uncle Annie gave me a small piece." She pouted holding up the pizza she was given.

"Ro, why don't you eat that piece and then you can have more." I said smiling at her.

"But I wanted a big piece." She pouted.

"I'll go make sure Uncle Annie saves you a big piece." Carli said then walked out of the room to find Dani.

"Ow!" I heard Dani yell from the other room making Rory and I giggle.

Carli's not the greatest with Rory because she forgets how old she is and is easily frustrated. But I know for a fact she would start a war for that girl.

"Go eat your pizza baby." I smiled. "We are gonna leave soon."

"Okay mama." She said then happily skipped out of the room. I'm assuming she's going to tease Dani.

"Hey! That was the last box! The guys are gonna load the couch up then close the truck." Julie said walking into the room.

"Thanks Jules. And thanks for keeping Rory entertained all morning." I said smiling.

"Thanks for having such a good kid." She laughed.

I giggled and pointed to the empty living room.

"Your fiancé brought pizza up if you're hungry."

"Oh my god yes." She sighed then walked out of the room.

I chuckled then looked around at the small kitchen. This was Rory's first home. I felt a little emotional seeing it all empty.

My phone started buzzing in my pocket. It was a FaceTime call from Drew, my sadness instantly seeing her picture flash across the screen.

"Hi Drew." I said answering the call.

She looked like she was in the back of an SUV. It sounded like rain was hitting the car pretty hard.

"Hi beautiful. How's moving day going?" She asked with a smile.