𝐓𝐄𝐍

Minho entered their dorm with Haewon in his arms

Minho entered their dorm with Haewon in his arms. He walked her in the room and made her settle in the bed. She was still shaking from the event earlier.

He helped her remove the head piece from her head and helped her remove all the accessories. She just sat there in silence as Minho kneeled in front of her, placing his head on her lap.

She slowly started to run her fingers through his locks as a groan of pleasure left his mouth. "You know, I calmed down the moment you hugged me?" Haewon stated as Minho looked up at her.

"But you're still in shock. Do one thing, change up quickly. I'll wait outside" Minho stood up and walked out of the room.

As he walked out, he was greeted by Q and Kitty. "How's Haewon?" Q asked as Minho sat on the stool. "She's shocked by the event earlier. Maybe, anything like this never happened to her, that's why it affected her. She was shaking the whole time" Minho stated as Q patted his back.

"Haewon is strong. She'll be fine in no time" Kitty stated as Minho offered a smile. The door revealing Haewon.

"Hey guys. Minho, I'm done" She spoke softly as she smiled, then walked back in the room.

"That definitely did affect her" Q muttered as Minho walked inside the room.

~♡~

The next morning did go pretty smooth. Haewon woke up and found herself in Minho's arms. She smiled at herself as she traced his facial expression with her fingertips.

Her finger went down from his nose and when it was about to touch his lips, Minho took her finger in with his teeth, almost biting it.

"Are you done admiring my handsome face, pretty princess?" He asked, letting go of her finger as she looked in his eyes.

"Let's go, we'll be late. We also need to see the results" She tried to get up, but Minho stopped her. "I asked Q to see it for us, and it's not even seven in the morning" He whined but then, hovered over her.

"Why don't we do something, freaky?" He asked as he took off his sweatshirt and threw it across the room. He leaned down and kissed her lips, making her feel butterflies as his hands traveled through every inch of her body.

And that was the time when, both Haewon and Minho lost their virginity.

~♡~

"You passed, but Kitty is in deep trouble" Q paced across the room, worry plastered on his face. Haewon frowned and took a sip of her coffee. "She got caught for living in the boys' dorm" Haewon spat out the coffee that was in her mouth and looked at Q with widened eyes.

"How-when did it happen?" Haewon asked, baffled. Q took a seat in front of her. "She went to see the results and then got caught" Q stated as she sighed. The door opened as Kitty got in.

"I got expelled" She stated, slumping into the stool beside Haewon. But soon stood up, saying that she had to pack. Haewon too stood up, for the same reason.

She's returning to LA to see their mom, until the next semester. She started to pack all her skincare products as Minho walked in, kissing the crown of her head. He took a few of his sink care products and paused.

"Did you take me anti-aging serum?" Minho asked as Haewon shrugged. "I've my own products" With her sentence, he walked out of the room and to Kitty and Q's room. He yelled, got out. Yelled again, got out.

He walked back inside to the room to see Haewon doing her hair. He went towards her and hugged her waist from the back and placed his chin on her shoulder.

"Take a photo. It'll last long" She stated, fixing her over grown bangs and parting it on both the sides, making her forehead visible.

"You're so cute, what can I do?" He asked as she turned around and kissed him on his lips. The only word that could describe their kiss was, passionate.

They parted as they took their bags and got out and walked inside Kitty and Q's room.

"Well, we're out" Haewon stated, getting inside the room. "Cheers dude. I'll see you after the break" Minho said, doing the bro handshake with Q and then, waved at Kitty. "Bye Kitty. Be good" With that, he left the room, waiting for Haewon in the living room.

"Maybe he doesn't realize I'm not coming back" Kitty stated as she stood up, hugging Haewon. The girls shared a hug and then, Haewon hugged Q.

"Well, I guess we'll not meet again soon but, let's meet again, Ms. Cupcake tower flipper" Haewon smiled as Kitty giggled at the memory.

"Am I missing something in here?" Q asked as Haewon shook her head. "Nothing important"

"Won, we're getting late. I flight ain't gonna wait for us" Minho yelled from outside as Haewon bid her last bye and got out of the room.

~♡~

Haewon and Minho took their boarding passes and boarded the plane. Fun fact, they were on coach, instead of first class or business class because they didn't get the ticket.

"I really hate it in here. But, I'm hating it less because you're here" Minho stated, as he grabbed Haewon's hand. Her phone buzzed as she looked at the text she received.

'I just landed in Seoul, I'll see you when you come back'

It was a text from Iseul. They saw Kitty, making her way towards them, reading a letter. She sat beside Haewon as she muttered out some things. That was until Haewon, poked her with her elbow. Kitty turned to them and gasped.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked, looking between Haewon and Minho. "On this plane or in coach?" Minho asked, pulling his hood down.

"Haewon told me that you two are going to visit your mom. But why coach?" Kitty asked, as Minho playfully rolled his eyes. "We thought, maybe you could use a friend" Haewon stated softly as Minho snorted.

"We didn't get the tickets" Minho stated bluntly as Haewon elbowed him. "So, um, did you make up with Dae?" She asked as Kitty sighed.

"We made up, but we also broke up. I'm fine" The couple gave her sympathetic looks. "I mean, we were only pen pals" She stated as the three crackled up. "I'm always gonna care about him, but it was time" Kitty said, with a gloomy tone.

The speakers turned on as it instructed people to fasten their seatbelts as they're about to take off.

# 𝐒𝐮𝐳𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞  ⸙͎۪۫。Season one has finally came to an end!! It's gonna be on hold until the next season, same with the Dae book which will come out after the new season is released

# 𝐒𝐮𝐳𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 ⸙͎۪۫。
Season one has finally came to an end!! It's gonna be on hold until the next season, same with the Dae book which will come out after the new season is released. Until then, take care! This is Suzy, signing off.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋. xᴏ, ᴋɪᴛᴛʏ 🎉