𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Giggling, Jang Haewon got inside the dorm with a big basket full of snacks on one hand and her phone on the other

Giggling, Jang Haewon got inside the dorm with a big basket full of snacks on one hand and her phone on the other. Both Minho and Kitty snapped their heads at her and looked at her confused.

She noticed Kitty and Minho in the kitchen as she smiled at them. She placed the basket beside another basket, which was of Minho.

Both of their mom's sent them a basket filled with goodies because they can't be with them and Haewon went to her Korean house, just to get that up because her mom sent it over yesterday.

"You look too happy, early in the morning" Minho stated as he went back to cut the veggies. "Few things happened" She stated as she sat on the stool by the counter and looked at the two.

"You remember, I was flirting with someone?" Haewon asked as Minho nodded. "You also flirt with people?" Kitty asked as the other girl nodded.

"Yeah Jake, that guy from the K-Pop group, Enhypen?" Minho asked as Haewon nodded. "Well, he'll meet me up this evening" Haewon squealed out as Minho gave her a look.

"Lulu is coming too" He stated as Haewon nodded. "I know. She texted me that she'll meet you up today. And" Haewon stopped abruptly as she took a carrot and a knife and started to chop it. "And?" Kitty asked.

"My biological dad is having his second divorce because he was cheating on his second wife" As Haewon ended the sentence, Minho halted all his movement and looked at Haewon. Whilst, Kitty chocked on her saliva and started to cough frantically.

Haewon ran towards her with a glass of water as Minho patted her back. She looked at Haewon in utter shock as she shrugged.

"Minho's dad has married the third time. Guess, it'll be the same, in terms of my dad" Haewon sighed as she took out two chocolate bars from her jeans pocket and handed it to Kitty and Minho.

"All right. Happy Chuseok Kitty and Minho" She hugged Kitty first as she happily hugged her back and then, Haewon hugged Minho which ended up with the male, messing her hair up.

"Lemme help you out" Haewon said, going back to cut the carrots.

~♡~

All the students started to come into the hall where they decided to prepare the Chuseok dinner.

Kitty started to panic after seeing Mr. Lee and asked why's he here. "Because he's sad and lonely" With that remark of Minho, both Haewon and Minho walked towards the place where they kept the food and started to keep all the food items on both the tables.

"I'll have to head out of here before Jake comes because I've to get ready" Haewon stated as Minho nodded. "I've to too. Maybe, when I'll leave, I'll take you with me" He stated making Haewon nod.

They were all sitting on the table as Kitty gave a small speech. Thereafter, Minho got up and patted Kitty's head and gestured Haewon to get up. She excused herself and made her way out of the hall and towards the dorm.

~♡~

With a smile on her face. Haewon got inside the car Jake personally brought to pick her up. She got in the passenger's seat and secured the seatbelt.

Both of them knew that it was nothing more than friendship, but they were both really close. They both first met at a Prada show where, Jake went with his band members as Ambassadors and Haewon as a guest and coincidentally, they both sat next to each other. From then, they were both close to each other.

"So, how's everything?" Haewon shrugged Jake's question and looked at him. "I thought you'd deny my offer to meet today because of how chaotic your comeback was" Haewon spoke out as the car filled with Jake's soft chuckle.

"You know how happy I was, when I found out that you'd go to school here? I was thrilled" He stated as she giggled.

She soon reached a fancy restaurant which Jake booked for them two and got inside, wearing their masks.

And that's how the night went on, with two friends, catching up with each other's life, and flirting occasionally.