𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Haewon got out of her dorm room with her luggage in one hand and her Chanel side bag, on top of her luggage

She looked at Kitty who was giving a done look to Minho as Haewon tilted her head confused.

Well, it turned out that Yuri broke up with Dae in front of the paparazzi. And now, both Kitty and Dae are eating each other's faces. The same goes with Minho and Haewon, also Q and Florian.

"See. Haewon is really the female version of Minho" Dae chuckled as Kitty facepalmed herself. "You're even worse than Minho. You know we're going to camp, in the woods" Kitty stated as Haewon shrugged.

"I know. I even packed a first aid kit and mosquito repellent spray" Haewon spoke as Q laughed. "See, that's some good stuff" He stated as he looked down. "But you're wearing Gucci shoes in a camp?" He asked as Haewon looked down.

She was wearing light blue baggy jeans, a black tank top which hugged her body with a beige colored overcoat. She had a few gold chains, hanging on her neck and had gold studs as earrings. All paired up with a black Gucci sneakers.

"What's wrong with it? Why are you guys so annoying about what we're wearing?" Minho groaned and looked at Haewon. He leaned in and kissed her on her lips.

"You know, I'm still wondering what's going on between you two" Dae stated as the two parted from each other.

"We aren't dating yet. But that might change soon" Minho grinned as Haewon smacked his arm. "Aren't we getting late?" She asked as they chuckled.

~♡~

They made their way towards the bus. Minho and Dae were speaking with each other as Kitty, Haewon and Q walked behind them.

"We need to deal with our baggage, but we just keep making out" Kitty complained, looking at Q then, at Haewon. "What? You mean a straight man doesn't want to talk about his feelings?" Q snorted as Haewon muttered. "That's messed up"

"He always talked about his feelings when we were long distance. It feels different in person. He's less communicative" Kitty sighed as they stood by a bush.

"Why don't you squeeze him out like a lemon?" Haewon asked as the two of them chuckled. "That's definitely not happening" Q quoted as Haewon sighed. "You two should really talk, you know. Clear up all the crap he did" Haewon stated as Q nodded in acknowledgment.

"Whatever Haewon said is true. Well, do you plan on communicating your crush on Yuri?" Q asked as Haewon gasped and looked at Kitty.

"Hey! It's not a crush. It's just one dream" Kitty stated as Haewon looked baffled. "Is it about the sex dream you guys were talking about yesterday morning? Damn, I had a dream that exact morning"

"Yes. Kitty had a dream about Yuri. But damn, don't tell me you had a dream about Minho" He asked as Haewon blushed.

"Damn, love birds" Q teased and started to walk away when both Dae and Minho walked towards them. Minho swiftly took Haewon's side bag from her and kissed her, dragging her away from there, leaving Dae and Kitty alone.