𝐎𝐍𝐄

"Gosh! Min ho would be the death of me" Jang Haewon cussed under her breath, looking at the male who was fixing his hair, while sitting on his bed

"Gosh! Min ho would be the death of me" Jang Haewon cussed under her breath, looking at the male who was fixing his hair, while sitting on his bed. She was currently in his room, waiting for Mr. Handsome to get ready.

It was quite an eye please that both Dami and Yunjin decided to live together and, whenever Minho came over, he'd stay in the same house. Now, both him and Haewon are boarding the flight to Korea. It was nice.

"Let's go" He spoke as Haewon rolled her eyes and grabbed her side bag and got out of his room. There, they spotted both of their moms, standing by the stairs. Haewon skipped the stairs and jumped at her mom, hugging her tightly.

"I'm gonna miss you" She whined as Yunjin kissed her cheek. "I'm going to, too" She said as both the mother and son giggled.

"Yunjin ah, she'll be back soon for vacation, don't worry" She said and hugged her son. "I'm going to miss you, my son"

"Okay mom, we'll be late. See you" Haewon squealed as both of them exited the house.

"You just seem a little bit too happy" Min ho stated as Haewon snorted. "It's just that, I could be with you" She said as he softly ruffled her hair.

"You look way more pretty and cute with bangs" He said as she gave him a cheeky grin. "Don't fall for me" She stated as it was his turn to snort.

Soon they reached at the airport as, both of them made their way to get their boarding passes. They stood in line, with Min ho in front of her. It was taking him a while as Haewon, reached out on her tippy-toes and placed her chin on his shoulder, barely. But what she didn't know was he already got his pass.

He moved, making her almost fall but, she composed herself. She glared at him, as he smirked in return.

She handed her ticket and her passport to the lady, standing by the counter.

"Jang Haewon. You're really famous in the country you're going to" The lady said as he handed her boarding pass.

"Thank you and nice to meet you" She smiled softly as she reached up to Min ho as he, extended his left hand to her, and she latched her right hand with his.

Suddenly, his bag hit a girl who was sitting on the waiting chairs, and she called him out.

"Excuse me" She spoke, making the two stop walking and turn towards her. "Wait, do you go to KISS?" Right. Both of them had the KISS tag on their bags.

Min ho suddenly took off the glasses he was wearing and glared at her. "No English" He spoke and then started to drag her with him, as Haewon quickly mouthed a 'Sorry' to her.

"You're a big meanie, you know that?" Haewon said as they looked for their seats in the first class cabin. Right! On their way to the plane, she didn't utter a word.

"I know and there" He pointed at the seats. Haewon looked at the seat numbers and squeaked when she got the seat next to the window. Minho rolled his eyes at her excitement.