82

Chapter 82 First Time Trying Something This Thrilling?

On the other end of the phone, a middle-aged woman’s voice came through, unhurried and calm, “You still don’t trust me to handle things? I’ve already set everything up in the car!”

Upon hearing this, Hanson’s face instantly bloomed into a wide grin. “Serena, I knew I could count on you. You haven’t seen how arrogant that b*tch is. Last time, she got lucky and escaped, which left me unable to eat or sleep well. We can’t let her get away again!”

Lexie chimed in, “Yeah, we can’t let this b*tch be arrogant anymore. What happened? Is she dead?”

“With her driving speed, if she doesn’t die, she’ll end up with a high-level paralysis.”

Serena Koch sneered, “I specifically hired a professional to tamper with her car when she wasn’t paying attention. That mountain road is treacherous and difficult to navigate, especially in the rain. Even a deity would slip and fall. My people just sent me a message saying that Aylin was driving too fast and couldn’t make the turn. Her car has already crashed into the mountain, and she’s probably gone for good!”

Aylin crashed into the cliff?

Upon hearing this, Hanson seemed to have already pictured the scene of him collecting Aylin’s

body, and he couldn’t help but feel overjoyed.

Lexie was also extremely excited.

Hanson exchanged a glance with her, unable to contain his laughter. “Hmph, let’s see how this b*tch bounces back this time! Why did she have to come back? Wouldn’t it be better if she just stayed dead forever, instead of coming back to steal our stuff? She deserves it!”

Lexie’s face was full of resentment as well, “Exactly! Her father, Timothy Koch, caused us so much trouble back then. Neither the father nor the daughter are any good. They should just go die with

her dad!”

Speaking of Timothy, Hanson’s expression darkened.

The Koch Group was founded by Philip Koch, and it was his eldest son, Timothy, who possessed the sharpest business acumen. It was only after Timothy took over The Koch Group that the company truly secured its place in the business world.

However, Hanson didn’t see it that way.

Once, the Koch Group was in Timothy’s hands, managed it strictly, making it impossible for anyone to take advantage of it or reap any benefits.

I still have to be scolded by Philip all day long.

What do they mean by saying he’s shortsighted and lacks ambition? He’s not like Timothy, the boss.

They should encourage him to learn from Timothy’s drive and vision. How could they say that!

Even though he also had the surname Koch and was Philip’s son, once he stood in front of Timothy. he seemed utterly worthless and paled in comparison! How could he not feel resentful!

Even having Timothy solely in charge of the Koch Group was not enough; he also wanted to pass the

Koch Group on to Aylin.

How could Hanson possibly endure this any longer!

Why should your daughter inherit it when everyone has no sons, and not his daughter?

For this reason, he even went out of his way to persuade Timothy, “Timothy, daughters will eventually marry into other families, and then they will belong to someone else’s family. If you make Aylin the heir to the Koch Group, aren’t you just handing over the company to someone else?”

Who would have thought that Timothy wouldn’t listen to the advice, but instead scolded him, “No matter who Aylin marries, she will always be my daughter and a member of the Koch family! I’m giving the company to her, and even Dad has no objections. It’s not your place to be nosy!

Hanson was scolded harshly, leaving him burning with anger. He had already exhausted all kind words and good deeds, but since Timothy refused to listen, Hanson had no choice but to take action!

Why should all the benefits go to your family just because everyone’s surnamed Koch?

Hanson was filled with resentment. Three years ago, when Aylin returned from abroad, she was

originally supposed to take a plane, but he had schemed to change her transportation to a cruise

ship instead.

But the bomb that was secretly placed on the cruise ship, that was the work of his dear sister!

Last time, Aylin had a lucky escape. Now, with the siblings joining forces again, he couldn’t believe that this despicable person could be fortunate enough to escape once more!

“Serena, as long as we succeed this time, our good days are just around the corner!” Hanson

exclaimed with immense joy.

Serena didn’t seem to mind, she scoffed and said lazily, “Just wait and see, you’ll definitely benefit

from having me around. Alright, I’ve said what I needed to say, I have to get going now.”

Serena briefly explained a few things and then hung up the phone.

Although Lexie was unhappy with her casual and dismissive attitude towards Hanson, the

excitement of Aylin’s impending departure made her forget all about it.

“Hubby, this time no one should be able to trace it back to us. Once that despicable person is gone, we can take over the Koch Group again!”

Lexie had already begun to fantasize about becoming a wealthy lady of high society once again.

Chapter 82 First Time Trains Something This Thrilling?

Before Aylin returned, she lived a life of extravagance and Indulgence. But once her shares were taken away, she went back to living a simple and uneventful life.

It is easy to go from frugality to extravagance, but difficult to go from extravagance to frugality. Aylin is the biggest stumbling block on her path to happiness!

Hanson nodded, “Of course, I’ve always trusted Serena to handle things well. Didn’t she pull off that incident three years ago without anyone noticing?”

He lifted the blanket and, without needing Lexie’s assistance, walked around the hospital room several times on his own.

After releasing the negative energy, he felt as if his body had become much more relaxed and at

ease.

Lexie was beaming with joy, “Hubby, you’re amazing! When the time comes, I’ll take back all the bags and jewelry I’ve lost, and rob that despicable woman of all her gold, emerald, and pearls. Hahaha… I can’t wait to help her book a cremation at the funeral parlor!”

The two of them burst into laughter, as if the Koch Group company was already in the palm of their hands.

At this very moment, Aylin, whom they said was about to leave this world, was standing on the winding and rugged road, her expression unchanging.

In front of me is a car with only minor scratches on its body and no other damage.

Robert stood to the side, arms crossed, laughing, “Aylin, not bad on the skills, huh? The first time

is always this thrilling, right?”

Aylin appeared calm and composed, as if nothing had happened just moments ago. She casually said, “I’m fine.”