44

Chapter 44 Beat up Hanson

She pulled the knife out of the tattooed man’s hand and came near to that man.

The moment blood spurted out, the tattooed man was completely defeated and kept retreating.

The woman in front of him was not a woman, but a demon.

No, she was more terrifying than a demon.

“Yes, it’s a middle-aged man. He didn’t tell us his name, but we saw him on TV. He is an executive

in the Koch Group. He gave us money to rape you and asked us to take a private video of you… He said that he wanted to ruin you.

“That’s all I know. Please let us go. We… we just did that for money. Or we wouldn’t dare to hurt

you.”

The two men cried and begged for mercy. If they knew that they had offended such a fierce person, they wouldn’t come no matter what.

Aylin felt disappointed and ridiculous.

The one who wanted to hurt her was an executive of the Koch Group.

It must be Hanson.

She had yet to make a move, but he could not sit still.

He actually used such dirty means to deal with a woman. If she had not trained in unarmed combat, wouldn’t she be humiliated here today?

He was such a bad guy.

Aylin shouldn’t have shown mercy to Hanson before.

Aylin’s face was as cold as ice. She exerted force with her feet and said, “I’ll give you a chance. Call

Hanson and asked Hanson to come here.”

“Alright. I’ll do whatever you say. We’ll call right away.”

The tattooed man didn’t want to die in this kind of wilderness. He didn’t care about his bleeding

hand and dialed Hanson’s number.

The call connected, and the man tried to maintain a calm tone.

“Mr. Koch, everything has been settled. Bring the money over. I’ve sent the address to your phone.

We’ll make the deal face to face.”

Without waiting for Hanson to speak, the phone hung up.

Chapter 44 Beat up Hanson

BESO

Get Bogo

The tattooed man looked at Aylin pleadingly and said, “It’s done. Can you let us go?”

Aylin kicked away the tattooed man and snorted, “You want to leave? You can leave after you do as I

ask, otherwise…”

The knife was stabbed into the ground.

The tattooed man and the green-haired man could not help but shiver.

They nodded in panic. No matter what Aylin said, they agreed.”

At that time, when Hanson received the phone call from the tattooed man, he was very happy. He held Lexie’s hand excitedly.

“It’s done!”

Lexie quickly pushed him. “Hurry up. Go get the video. Our daughter finally doesn’t have to suffer anymore.”

When she thought that her precious daughter was still suffering, Lexie’s tears couldn’t stop flowing.

It was all Avlin’s fault.

Unveiling the genius behind the divorceeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें