57

Chapter 57 The One Who Marries Her

Meanwhile, the Koch Group.

Knock! Knock!

The door to Aylin’s office was knocked open, and a young boy with a crew cut walked in.

His short and masculine hairstyle blended seamlessly with his black suit, creating a subtly charming and handsome aura.

“Ms. Koch, this is the invitation from the Bennett family.”

After respectfully placing the invitation on the table, Hugo Sullivan stood to one side, his ears slightly flushed with red.

Aylin glanced at the boy with a smile, “So you’re Hugo Sullivan?”

“Yes.”

Daniel managed to bring someone over so quickly, quite efficient, and they looked pretty good too.

From the moment Hugo entered the office, Aylin had been carefully observing him. He seemed to be a man of few words, but his temperament appeared to be more mature than his age would suggest.

She likes these young men who get things done.

“According to Old Mr. Bennett’s preferences, go and prepare some more gifts,” Aylin said with a smile. After that, she didn’t give any further instructions, as she was curious to see what Hugo would come up with.

“Yes.” After respectfully responding, Hugo left.

Aylin fiddled with the invitation in her hand, and as she thought of the past events weighing on her heart, the smile at the corner of her mouth gradually faded.

Originally, she planned to visit the Bennett family after the company’s operations had stabilized, but unexpectedly, she received an invitation from Benjamin first.

I still remember when I was little, following my father to visit Benjamin. No matter when we went, Benjamin always greeted us with a warm smile and even gave me candies to eat.

Now she’s actually going on her own.

Indeed, in this world, nothing can compare to the phrase “things have changed, people are no longer the same.”

Soon, there was another knock on Aylin’s office door. Hugo appeared with a slightly flushed face

Chapter 57 The One Who Marrie Har

and a thin layer of sweat, holding quite a few gifts in his hands.

“Ms. Koch, everything is ready. We have a total of four gifts.”

Aylin glanced at the time and realized that it had been less than an hour. This person’s efficiency was indeed beyond her expectations.

He was very thoughtful, not only preparing Benjamin’s gift, but also having gifts ready for the other members of the Bennett family. Aylin’s eyes showed a hint of appreciation.

Just then, Daniel walked in, and Aylin smiled, “The person you recommended is quite good.”

Hugo suddenly looked up, a glint of brightness flashing in his eyes.

He was actually in a daze all the way, as this was his first time meeting the daughter of the Koch family. He never expected her to be so stunningly beautiful!

Upon hearing this, Daniel felt relieved and patted Hugo on the shoulder, “Keep up the good work, alright?”

“Yes!” The young man nodded solemnly.

Aylin laughed, “Daniel, it’s perfect timing that you’re here. There’s a banquet tonight at the Bennett family’s place. Why don’t you come with me?”