PART 13

Yn's Perspective—

He's acting like an immature person.

I know it hurts him but this dude didn't understand me .

I hope he'll soon realise that I only want his good and his safety .

The first period was over , as I was writing in my notebook . He stood up and went towards liya's seat .

My heart clenched when he
greeted her with his bunny smile and sat beside her and talked with a smiling face .

Now don't tell me they both are dating ? Are they ?....

  "  Hey yn what's up? '' Shin sat beside me as I said " nothing much you say ?"

" Well I'm good , where's jungkook— oh he's with his girlfriend " well my gut feeling never betrayed me .

" His girlfriend ?" I said as she said
" yeah you did not know ? Doesn't he tell you about that ? " I shook my head as I said

" When did it all happen ? "
" Like a few days ago "

W.o.w . . . .

I don't know what to say about that. He didn't tell me about that .

Why ? Just because I've told his mom , he doesn't seem to care to tell me .

What should I do or say now ? I signed as said

" He didn't tell me about that shin " she made an oh face as Stella called her and she went towards her .

I looked over to Jungkook as I said "jungkook " .
I said they both looked at me as he said

" What is it ?" " We need to talk" I said as he said something which breaks me apart " I'm doing something important yn I can't "

saying that he turned his head over her and continued talking . I chuckled as I held my tears , is it all because of me ?

I've broken his trust. That's why he's acting like this ? Okay .

I head down both arms on the desk as I rest my head upon them and close my eyes , tears started flowing down as I didn't wipe off .

It's hurting .
' You can never tell when someone's mind and heart changes for you , it can happen so suddenly .

Just to let you know you can't trust anyone here , don't get too attached to someone that easily and don't depend your happiness on someone '

my head was filled up with my mom's words . She was right ?
I guess.

I thought of giving him some space as it's of no use talking to him right now . It will make things worse , why does it seem like we are going to be apart and our friendship is going to be broken ?

I'm not ready for that heartbreak yet .  Wiping my tears off , I stood up and went towards the washroom .

Cleaning my face with cold water , I wiped off looking at myself in the mirror and I chuckled .

My eyes , nose , and lips are red from crying .

Taking a deep breath , I calm myself down before going inside my classroom .

Jungkook was in his previous seat which was beside me.
Sitting on my seat , he looked at me as I was looking in my front .

         I didn't bother looking at him . He does get to know that I've cried but he didn't talk about it and I'm kind of
relieved .

I'm not in the mood of talking at this point . I also need some time alone , and I'll give him his space as well .

The day ended like this , no one of us talked to each other . We both needed time . In a blink of an eye .

Amonth passed and he's closer to liya than me . Of Course she's his girlfriend but me ?

            I am his best friend . I missed us , I want to get back like how we used to .

After that day , he started to give me short replies , we don't talk like we used to . And this hurts so bad .

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨

Guys don't forget to vote ...