PART 6

After a week

Author's Perspective —

Signing for the nth time , you look around to find Jungkook but he's nowhere to be seen.
           He had told you to wait in the library as he had to meet Mr.kim for some query .
You stand up ready to go out from the library because it's already been 20 minutes since he has gone . 
               You grabbed your bag and was about to get out a familiar voice caught your attention
" I'm sorry for making you wait yn "

and there he is.  Smiling widely as you just glared at him with your brown eyes .

Making him hold both his ears as he said sorry .

       You ignored him and walked towards the exit of the school as he followed you. 

" Yah ! I'm sorry na , please forgive me bestie " .

he came in front of you making your steps halted as you said '' what took you so long ?
Does that query was important than me that you made me wait for 20 fucking minutes huh ? ".

            He cupped your cheeks as he said " it was just Mr.kim also got stuck in that question and then liya helped us " yn laughed as yn said

" liya was that girl na whom we don't like because she's kind of weird " "yeah but she's a topper of her section too like me"
Yn nodded as he continued
                 " you know this final i needed to score good marks as I finally got a competitor "

" best of luck for that " he smiled as he teased her " so you are not mad at me huh ?" Yn chuckled as she said.

            " because your reason was kind of acceptable that's only why " he smiled as we exited the school together.

Time skip
After 2 months
" So Today I'm going to announce the exam date so you guys get time to prepare for it, "

                    Mr.kim said as he started to write the date sheet on the blackboard. The exams are in a month. We have time but not enough .

" Well don't you think it's less time ?" Jungkook said I nodded
" but we can do it right jungkook "

" oh fuck yeah " we both laughed out making everyone's eyes on us . Mr Kim put down his chawk as he said .
             " What's funny?"

" Sir it's — " before we could make up an excuse he yelled making both of us flinch .

" Get out of my class you both " well , what a nice day to start with .
We walked out of the class and stood outside the classroom , leaning towards the wall, he said.

             " doesn't he have enough s'x with his wife or something ? He indeed looks pissed off lately " I chuckled saying " she must be 50 years old jungkook how can they both do it ?"

" I mean why not ? I could never stop f'cking my wife in any way tho, age doesn't stop me yk " " aish you disgusting shit "
                  I said as we both laughed but before mr.kim caught us we stood like a good kid .

And as we were talking we heard Mr.kim yelling at someone again and in less than a minute taehyung , shin , stella and Kristina came out of the class making my and jungkook's eyes widened .

                         " You all ? "" How can we let you both enjoy being alone here so thought of joining you both " stella said we all laughed silently .

And that was indeed fun , enjoying punishment with your friends is a different type of joy .

The day ended up as we all arrived our homes " mom the exam date is out"
" When is it ? "
     " Next month the same day as today " " oh my then what are you waiting start preparing "
" yeah mom "

                     •••••••••

                In a blink of an eye , the month ended and exam month is here . We all were prepared well for our exam .

We all exited the exam hall and went towards the cafeteria " how was the exam guys ? "
" Don't you think it was kind of hard ? Like questions were a bit tricky " jungkook said as taehyung said .

              " Yes indeed Mrs Liz set a tricky question paper this time but guys we got this " he cheered us up as I said .

" Now what's gone is gone so don't worry about that, focus on the next one guys " they all nodded and we started to talk about random stuff .

          " By the way , when will the result come ? " Stella asked " after 1 and a half at least, " Shin said .

     " And it's not like it's the only chance , we've final as well to score good tho " Kristina said " correct " shin said .

After a week
Our exams finally ended and now I can freely breathe to be honest .

          Exam season was kind of hectic but now it's over and our classes are regular like usual .

We can have fun like before , getting inside the classroom.

I went towards my seat but didn't find Jungkook there. My eyes widened when I saw where he was.…….

Written by Ashscrievers ✨