PART 5

On jungkook's birthday Yn's Perspective ~ Today is his birthday ,I'm so freaking excited to give him his birthday gifts which I've been working on for the past months

Yn's Perspective ~
Today is his birthday ,I'm so freaking excited to give him his birthday gifts which I've been working on for the past months . I didn't tell anyone about this because I just wanted to give him . And eventually everyone will see today so
yeah . I walked towards my class to greet everyone , a smile already crept on my face when I saw the birthday boy …
And my other monkeys were there too . Sitting around Jungkook , " Happy Birthday Jungkook ieee " saying that I engulfed him in a tight hug . (1)

" Whaooo yn I can't breathe " he said as everyone started laughing . I relieved him from my tight hug as he said " thank you so much bestie " I smiled as I said " time for your birthday gift birthday boy " everyone started hauting , as I said " guys relax " .
I smirked as I opened the bag zip and grabbed the diary and a box . And give it to him " what's that ? "" Open it " he started to open the box and there was his gift . Everyone's eyes widened after seeing the cup . " Whao yn " jungkook said
" debak" said by shin " that's so cool " Stella said " I love it " said by Kristina
" I can't wait to see what's in this diary, " said Taehyung . The cup has a picture of me and Jungkook in college decorated with quotes of my best friend which I've written by myself .(2)

I smirk as I said " you like it birthday boy ? " He smiled and hugged me . " I fucking love it yn thank you so much " " your welcome bestie , now it's time to open the diary " he nodded as he starts to flip the page . And at this point I know he has tears in his eyes .
The diary is about us . How we met and how much I love him as my best friend , how much I love being with him .
I am looking forward to being his best friend for the rest of my life .
He looks at me as his tears flows down as I wiped his tears and said " I'm always be here for you jungkook , we meant to be best friend forever " he smiles as he said
" Thank you so much ! " And hugged me .
" Aww so sweet " said by Stella " I might get sugar now " Taehyung said as we all laughed .
It was fun seeing his reaction to my gifts. (3)

I really feel proud now , because no one has ever given him this type of gift and when you hear from the mouth of the birthday boy confessing about this gift.  I couldn't be more happier . I really love him as my best friend , I just hope our friend
ship stays like this always .

                             . . . . . .

I made my way out of my house with a smile . Wearing a cute sundress with sneakers has always been my favourite thing . As I turned around my heart stopped beating from what I've just seen . Jungkook wore a black ripped jeans with a white t-shirt and black leather jacket . On top of that a black hat makes him look so cool . I smiled as I hugged him " you look beautiful in this dress yn " " you look handsome as well " and then we heard .
" What about us ? " There all 4 are waiting for me to compliment them . (4)

I chuckled as I said " you all look bomb my monkeys " and they started coming towards me with a speed to beat my ass up .
" How dare you call us monkeys huh?" Shin said as Stella said " well we kind of act like monkeys YK " " Stella please let us beat her ass up for once " Kristina said as Jungkook said " I won't let you beat my best friend's ass "
" So you 're gonna beat her ass ?" Taehyung said as I cut all of them
" well guys , it's getting quite wild , can we head to our destination please ?" Jungkook looked at me as he said
" Why ? Because your ass is blushing right now?"
I throw my hands In air and show them the middle finger of my both hands before walking away . (5)

Author's perspective
" Guess what ? We've got to make it up, she's got kind of mad "" yup sounds good " taehyung said " let's go guys she'll get more mad " Stella said as they all headed towards their car . They get into the car as Stella said " So where are we going ?" " Yn's favourite restaurant " yn looked at me and said " it's your birthday not mine " " yup but I want to go tour favourite restaurant " " alright " yn said as everyone started talking about random stuff . And yn isn't mad , She kinda off pretends to be mad because she was so hungry and she needs food as fast as possible.

                            . . . . . . .
" So you weren't mad at us , right ? " You nodded as I said " yup , I was just so hungry and I pretended to be mad , so that yk food is life so no compromise here " everyone laughed . (6)

After 2 hours , we headed out of the restaurant after taking dozens of pictures and enjoying his birthday. Finally I am home . " How was everything " mom asked as I hugged her tightly saying " everything was good mom he really like my gifts , and I can't believe he's my best friend and I hope we will be best friend forever in fact we're made for each other as a best friend , I'm so happy because he's part of my life , he's my happiness mom " " I am happy that you've found your best friend but i don't get too attached to someone , it will hurt when they leave you or do something which hurts you " I looked at her as I said " that's not gonna happen mom I know him " " still yn it's only been months since you've known him and you can never tell when someone's mind and heart changes for you , it happens so suddenly at some point . "(7)

Her smile faded away when I asked " why are you saying this mom ? " " Just to let you know you can't trust anyone here , don't get too attached to someone that easily and don't depend your happiness on someone " I smiled and said " don't worry it's all good goodnight "
Why was she saying all of this so sudden? Is it really possible that someone whom you attached to leaves you in the end ? Will he leave me ? But we are best friends forever right ! That's not going to happen . I'll never leave him , he's my happiness , I feel so happy around him  .

[ A/n : and that's when my life take turns into something horrible experience , which I never wanted to face again all those heartbreak and sleepless night were such a horrible experience ]

Comment for the next part 〽️

Ashscrievers 🦋