Back Home

I turned around to see Xochitl standing before me. I squealed and immediately hugged her. I only kissed her on the cheek once, trying to avoid a glare from Joe, who's really taken that overprotective dad role to heart.

"Wait why are you here? How?" I asked, processing what was really happening.

Taylor explained how she planned for Xo to be in the music video a few weeks before filming, and had kept it from me this whole time.

So next thing I knew we were on set together, filming a couple of little shots of me leaning my head on her shoulder and whatnot.

We had little time to film, but again this was one of the videos with less shots and costume changes.

Taylor was actually in this one, which was pretty cool. We started at 9am and ended around 2pm. Our flight was at 7pm so we quickly packed and went on our way. Taylor said we didn't need disguises this time, just because she wanted to hint things at the fans, and that meant special outfits and hairstyles and jewelry and such.

At this point, people didn't know Xo and I were dating. In the public's eyes, we were just friends who occasionally met at events, hence my few TikToks and Instagram posts with her.

Despite all this, safety was still very important, so we got our own little vip walkway, and obviously the bodyguards.

"You walk around like this all the time?" Xochitl asked, sounding a little concerned.

"Usually only when I'm with Taylor and Joe, but that's like, all the time anyway."

Yeah, Xo was in the iconic Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness as a universe traveling lesbian superhero, but she was still able to go out without being completely bombarded by fans or reporters, especially since the movie came out a while ago, and it's popularity has since died down.

But when your mother is the most famous singer in the world, your father is a well known actor (and better known boyfriend), and the movie you starred in just premiered, it's a little different.

We purposely went to the airport super early, just because of all the fans and reporters. We flew first class again, which was great. After a nap and a specialty made Pb&j that I shared with Xochitl, we arrived back home.

As the journalists followed us outside and almost into the car, I realized how much I missed New York. I spent the 45 minute ride talking with everyone and looking out the window.

Once we finally opened the doors to Taylor's house, I was met with the familiar smell of lavender and vanilla.

I plopped down on the couch, Xo immediately following, then Taylor. Of course Joe immediately went into the kitchen and made hot chocolate. It was his thing now. We watched a movie, I don't really remember what it was, because I just downed my hot chocolate then fell asleep soon after.

This chapter was so lazy and short I'm so sorry bro I just had to get something out. I promise some actual plot will happen (probably) 🥲

You guys had to wait like three days for this one after I ended on a cliffhanger 😭

I'm not even sorry I remember when I used to spoil you guys during spring break and post literally every day 💀

Anyway bye see you in a few days mwah