Sweet Nothing

It was December in New York. Which meant it was really cold, but not snowing just yet. It was a Saturday and I had a relatively busy workday, considering it was my last day on set.

I was filming my last scene where I 'die' but obviously don't actually die because it wouldn't make sense. I should have been used to harnesses and stunt work at that point, but free falling off a building is absolutely terrifying, especially having to do it over and over for tons of takes.

We finally finished that scene after a few hours, and one of my co-stars, Brie Larson, came up to me as I was getting my harness taken off.

"Good job up there Y/n." She said, giving me a high five.

"I sure am gonna miss you around here." Brie said, fake crying.

It was ironic because Brie and Taylor are good friends, and we see each other out of set at least once every two weeks.

"Right." I said, sarcastically rolling my eyes.

After my lunch break I did a few reshoots for some smaller scenes which only took about two hours. Elizabeth Olsen was also on set, and it was her last day too, but we only had one reshoot together, so we barely saw each other, and I was hanging out in her trailer.

"You know it's predicted to snow on Taylor's birthday. I think we should plan a party."

I gasped, in a good way. Obviously.

"Oh my gosh I can make a huge group chat with like everyone, and we can make it a surprise, Taylor loves snow we can have like a birthday snowball fight-"

"Ok slow down we have weeks." Liz laughed.

I did end up making the group chat. News flash, planning something like a birthday party through text messages with like a hundred people is really chaotic.

Anyway, after finally saying goodbye to everyone, especially the ones who were going back to LA, Andrea drove me to Xochitl's house.

I didn't realize it before, but how busy I was before Taylor finally made me quit some things, seriously impacted my relationship with my girlfriend, and now I make sure to have time for her no matter what.

We sat on the couch, watched Christmas movies and ate popcorn. Xo had been looking at me, so I looked back.

"What?" I laughed, confused.

"Nothing." She said, smiling.

"Is it because you're so utterly obsessed with my beauty?" I joked.

Xo bit her lip and looked into my eyes, killing my confidence immediately.

"No, it's because I love you."

I sat speechless, with my mouth wide open, trying not to literally squeal of excitement.

"I love you too." I said, but it came out more like,
"iloveyoutooohmygodareyouseriousiloveyousomuch"

I quite literally skipped across the driveway when it was time to go home.

"What's got you so chipper?" Joe, who was picking me up asked.

"Oh, nothing..." I said, my cheeks completely red.

Joe side eyed me, knowing this was a Taylor conversation.

I grabbed my guitar, went straight to the studio, and began writing a song all about what happened.

Something that Taylor has taught me is that music is one of the best ways to express your feelings. Whether it's listening or writing.

And that's what I did all night.

Sorry for such a short chapter I'm working on some important stuff and plenty of good chapters for you guys!