The Disaster

I appreciate the privilege I have in the industry. You know, being the child of a millionaire singer, songwriter, and actress. Despite all that, I was totally freaking out over this audition.

I had been to auditions before. But only for school and community theatre, and a few student films when I lived in Florida. This was a professional audition, one that I'd been invited to. These Hollywood casting directors just DM'd me and asked me to audition, so I did.

I was auditioning for a huge role in a Marvel movie called The Marvels. An entire comic book character that I would have to live up to. My leg bounced up and down as I waited for my name to be called. Taylor put her hand on my knee.

"Darling, look at me. Everything is going to be fine."

"Pinky promise?"

Taylor kissed her thumb like she always did.

"Pinky promise."

I felt a bit better after a sip of water and some deep breaths, there was nothing to be afraid of. Only the very talented other girls who were auditioning, ones I've seen in movies and tv plenty of times. That's nothing at all.

"Y/n. They're ready for you." The lady said, scanning the room until I stood up and walked towards her.

I did my audition the best I possibly could, and decided not to worry about it afterwards. I also had to go to school right after, so that was the least of my worries. Like I said earlier, being the child of the one and only Taylor Swift comes with its benefits. Including sudden popularity at school. People who I've never talked to come up to me like we're best friends.

"Hey Y/n!" A boy from behind me yelled. I turned around to face him, and he handed me a flyer.

"There's a party at my house this weekend, you should come." He smirked and looked me up and down in a way that made me cringe, but I managed to smile anyway.

"Oh um...thanks, I'll think about it."

I looked down at the flyer, the horrendous font hurt my eyes, and I stuffed it into my back pocket. I forgot about it until my friends started talking about it at lunch.

"He was my older sister's friend, so I'll be there." Natalie said, talking to Xochitl.

"Wait, are you talking about the party on Saturday?

"Yeah why? You coming?"

"Um- yeah."

Looks like I have a party to go to. Just one problem, Taylor would never.

That day, I came up with a game plan. Ignoring all the possibilities of disaster.

I would tell Taylor I was going to hang out with Natalie, Xo, Sophie, and a few other friends at Sophie's house, where I would be dropped off. Then Hugo, the guy throwing the party, would pick us up from there. I would only need to be back by tomorrow morning at 9. Perfect.

It was not perfect.

Not that my plan failed, that went perfectly, but what wasn't perfect was the actual party.

When we first got there it was a typical, normal party. Music was blasting, kids were dancing and talking. Everything was fine until Hugo picked up a microphone and began to speak.

"Everyone get in a circle it's time to play spin the bottle! With a twist of course!"

Now, I'm going to describe the series of events in as much detail as I can remember, but sometimes when things like this happen, your mind can create distorted and fictitious memories of what happened. So with the help of my friends intel, I present to you, The Disaster.