Epilogue

10 YEARS LATER

Epilogue:

Rose's POV

"Maddie! Jarren! What did I say about running in the house?" I yelled out, frustrated with these crazy kids.

"You said not to run, mama." Maddie recited obediently.

"Suck up!" Jarren said.

"Jarren! Don't be rude!" I chastised. At least he had the decency to look apologetic.

"They're only kids baby, don't forget that." Damien kissed my cheek.

Max came up on my other side and rubbed my tummy, "plus you'll need to learn patience with this new set of kids." He chuckled.

"Lord, why does it have to be triplets? I thought we would stop at 5 kids and instead I have a whole house full of them!" I rubbed my face, frustrated.

"Shh, it's okay baby." Joel whispered in my ear, licking it lightly.

Colten came up from behind me and threw me over his shoulder, laughing while he ran with me. "Give it a month and I'll be bigger than a whale!" I exclaimed while slapping his ass.

"No matter what, you'll always be the sexiest woman I've ever seen," he said as he placed me back on my feet.

"Mommy! Lizzie said a bad word!" Cynthia cried out. Oh lord, I guess we aren't having sexy time right now.

I went and picked up Cynthia. "It's okay sweetheart, I'll make sure she's disciplined. Are you sleepy?" I asked. My little four year old with blonde hair nodded her head at me.

I looked around for Lizzie, she's my 6 year old with hair as black as Max's. "There you are, I heard you've been saying naughty things?" I warned her. She looked around sheepishly until she saw Max come up and she ran to hide behind him.

"Hello princess." He greeted her while kissing her cheeks.

"Me too, daddy!" Cynthia hollered out. He reached out and took her from my arms. All my girls are daddy's girls, the only one who prefers me is Jarren. Though lately he's been getting into his terrible 9s.

I heard the sound of crashing coming from the kitchen and I sighed.

"I got it babe!" I hear Brent call out. Thank the gods! Brent has been the most wonderful man since the day we met. He was so protective over our kids it bordered on obsessive. It took him a few years but he finally chilled out. One thing is for certain, I'll never take my little supernatural family for granted. I couldn't imagine a better life.

*knock, knock, knock*

I answered the door and greeted Garrett. "Hi! Come in you guys!" Garrett and his mate Celine walked in and made themselves at home. I went to sit with them when someone else knocked. I opened the door and found Sophie and Sebastian with little Manny. I smiled fondly at their kid and gave his cheeks a pinch. Right when I was about to close the door, Mason and Kat walked up with their four kids. Afterwards I finally had a chance to shut the door.

"Now that everyone is here, we can do the gift exchange!" I called out, officially starting the Christmas festivities.

I looked around the room, proud of my family and friends. Around a year after we first discovered we were mates, Brent took me to the vampire king's red day festival and there we met Mason and Kat. Soon after his brother Sebastian was visiting and he and Sophie quickly became inseparable.

It was a huge shock for me to have five mates but seeing my life now, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thank the gods that life worked out this way for us.

When all the children were finally settled in bed and the guests were gone, I was able to crawl into bed with my mates to get some sleep.

I laid down, face first and felt a hand on my butt.

"Brent?" I called out, taking a guess.

"You got it baby, come on, you don't have to do anything, let me take care of you." He said. I acted like I was thinking on it when he grabbed my ankle and pulled me further down the bed, bringing his mouth to my pussy. He pushed aside my underwear and licked my clit directly, getting me soaking wet.

"Please Brent, I need your cock so bad!" I cried out

"Ah, ah, what do you call me baby girl?" He asked.

"Please daddy, I need your huge cock splitting me in two!" I nearly yelled. He smirked down at me, flipped me onto my back and spread my legs before positioning his head at my pussy entrance. I felt every inch as he pushed his way in deeper and deeper until I was filled to the hilt.

"Fuck! You're gripping my dick so tightly baby. I won't be able to last like this." He exclaimed.

I licked his neck before whispering seductively in his ear, "fill me up with your cum daddy, afterwards we can just fuck again."

He rubbed on my clit, working on bringing me to orgasm with his ministrations.

"Yes daddy! You feel too good, daddy!" I cried out, cumming all over the cock.

"Fuck yes." He said hoarsely while pumping hard into me. The whole bed shook from our fucking. I was starting to worry we were making too much noise for the kids but he eliminated that thought when he took my mouth with his. He prodded my mouth open and massaged my tongue with his. We tasted each other and he swallowed all my moans and groans. He growled as he increased his pace.

"I'm next," I hear Colten say. The boys were deciding fucking order while I was getting my pussy pounded by my sweet husband. I came all over Brent's cock again and felt his sloppy thrusts finally still, his seed coating my womb.

"If I could keep you pregnant, I would." He whispered before pressing his lips to mine.

"I love you," I whispered to him.

"I love you, too." He whispered back.

My husbands all stood in a row, pumping their cocks and getting ready to screw my brains out.

I love my life. What can I say? I'm a horny bitch.