Doctor's Appointment

Rose's POV

It's been about a month since I last saw Mason. I'm worried about him but I realize that he needs space. I'm starting to feel like a normal person again. I have an abundance of homework unfortunately, but I have all my men to help me. I noticed lately that Sophie seemed to be going off on her own and disappearing for hours at a time again. I don't know if the situation with Paul affected her more than she's letting on. She's blaming herself for the situation but the only one truly at fault is Layla. The boys still haven't decided what to do with her. They're thinking of kicking her out of the pack and making her a rogue. I asked them to wait until after we graduate so I don't have to continue to see her after her exile.

Finals are around the corner along with graduation and I'm so nervous that I've been sick everyday. My guys are starting to worry about me though I told them not to. I'm considering going to the doctor to see if I'm pregnant. I know we haven't been having safe sex at all and that's really stupid of me not to suggest it. I was taking birth control at first but after I was kidnapped with Mason I never started back up. If I'm pregnant who would the father be? Do we even want to know? And the thing I'm most curious about is what kind of hybrid the child would be. For now I won't worry about it until I have a definite answer.

"What's on your mind babe?" Colten asked me.

"I was thinking that I'm ready for all of us to be marked again. What do you think?" I asked.

"We're ready whenever you are baby. We only waited again on your insistence."

"Colten, why are we able to walk in the sun, I thought that we couldn't or we would burn?" I asked.

"That's just a myth love. A lot of the things that are said about vampires is inaccurate. The only ways to kill a vampire is decapitation or burning the body. That's why we were so scared when you had your accident. You weren't healing properly and we had no idea if you'd survive. We didn't know at the time that you ingested something that weakened your powers." He explained.

"Well I'm ok, as you can see. By the way have you heard from Mason?" I questioned.

"The last I heard, he was in contact with his brother to take over the crown. Other than that no."

"He has a brother? I guess we never talked about siblings." I said.

Colten hummed his agreement. His kidnapping and the time we spent together is still a sore subject among my guys.

I decided to take action to put him back in a good mood. I start kissing under his ear and working my way down to licking his neck. I nibble gently, just teasing him. I reach over to rub his large member in his pants. He growled before taking my mouth with his and biting my bottom lip, drawing blood which he promptly licked up. I moaned into his mouth and imitated his action.

"I love you Colten." I moaned. "I love you too Rose." He said.

He pulled my shirt off and began biting my nipples over my bra causing me to squeal and push my chest forward more. He then undid the bra and began to assault my nipples and relentlessly squeeze and weigh my breasts in his large, rough hands. I reach down and feel his hard rod ready to burst out of his pants. I unzipped him and upon struggling to remove his pants he stops playing with my breasts to help me. He removed his pants and boxers while I removed my panties. He takes a nipple in his mouth, swirling his tongue around the bud and then licks his way down to my pussy. He takes my clit in my mouth and begins to suck and lick the nub until I'm crying out his name. After I release in his mouth he lines his cock up with my hole and then swiftly pushed in.

"God baby you're so tight," he groaned. I felt him reposition us so that he was laying above me with my ankles on his shoulders. He slowly thrusted in and out, deeper and deeper each time.

"That's right baby, I'm going to make love to that sweet pussy." He whispered in my ear. I'm so overwhelmed by the feel of his large cock that I can't answer him. He then licked my neck and bit down gently causing me to release all over his cock.

"Colten!" I cried out.

"Yes baby, say my name." He moaned out.

I yelled out his name like a chant as he continued his slow assault on my pussy while sucking on my neck.

When I come down from my orgasm I take his neck in turn and bite down to drink. The tanginess hits my tongue and his growls are music to my ears. We spend most of the night sucking from each other and fucking. We spend a couple hours in the middle of the night sleeping until he wakes me up to fuck again. In the morning I tried to escape and he decided to throw me over his shoulder and carry me to the shower where he bent me over and pounded into me from behind.

"Colten I have a doctor's appointment I have to go to." I tell him.

"Cancel it. I need you baby."

"We can't stay in bed all day."

"Who said? I'll take care of you. Today is my turn with you and I'm going to make the most of it. If that means keeping you tied to the bed I'll do it." He then proceeded to lick my neck causing my pussy to start getting wet again. Soon I've soaked through my panties and I'm naked, bouncing up and down his dick. Finally when we finish again I succeed in escaping and head to the doctor to find out if I'm pregnant.

Damien's POV

Brent and I have been tasked with tracking down Paul. So far there's no leads. Our only lead is Layla and we have to wait until graduation before questioning her. It's so frustrating everyday seeing her and unable to do anything right now.

"Do you think we should build or buy a larger house?" Brent asked me.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Well I think it makes more sense than Rose traveling back and forth between all our houses each day. Six is a lot of people and when we decide to have babies we will definitely need the extra space. The only question is should we have one giant bed or all separate rooms?"

"I think that a giant bed in main room and then we can all have individual spaces instead of bedrooms. That way if we need to get away we have our own space to do so." I told him.

"I think we should talk to the other guys about it and come to an agreement. Graduation is only a month away and I'd like to get this situated by then." He said.

"Yeah let's hold a meeting later when she's at her parents house."

Having our own home sounds like a great idea. I know that her parents have been worried about her and constantly having to ask what house she's staying in that night. They were extremely freaked out when she relayed the events of her kidnapping as well as how she's involved in the supernatural world. Thankfully they've learned to accept it and her. With all the events that happened it would've been difficult to construct a lie to cover it all. I'm just thankful that none of us have to hide our relationship with them. The only ones that need to worry are Colten and Maximus at school but pretty soon that won't matter either. Only one month.