Expecting Asset

Before I begin to explain this very complicated memory lane of mine I will just point out I didn't know anything until I was much older and half the time I was guessing.

My name is J [ just the letter, nothing else]. My parents have a secret life which I didn't know of until I was 9 years old. The reason I found out at the age of 9 was they got found out by a group who are trying to kill them.

The organization that my parents work for were told to pick me up and bring me to a bunker [ compound underground] where I soon learned it will be my new home. I was only allowed to have a picture of my parents, but that was it. Few days later I had a roommate.

Her name is May and we got really close fast. Turns out her parents have the same problem as mine. It was hard for the first few months since kids kept coming in and they were in the same situation as all of us.

No one was about the same age. 4 years of age to 18 years old. All of us were given a bracelet. That was to determine what we will be doing there. I am working with computers and tracking people. May was going into field [hand on learning]

8 years later

The only way we would hear from one another is through a language we made so we knew we were ok. One day after training for so long May came into our room looking horrible and I helped her out. We had a med kit and a full working bathroom so I helped her into the shower and cleaned her up.

This was the first time that we were this close, but I could tell she loved this attention since moans and groans came from her mouth.

[ pictures of the room and bathroom]

"May what do you need more of right now" I say wanting to help more

"Just you" May said before pulling me into our first kiss. I was in shock but I kissed back cause her lips tasted so good. Once we pulled away for air "damn that was the best first kiss ever" I say which shocked her but then she smiled.

"That was my first kiss as well," May said which made me smile. "Do you want to kiss again" getting closer to her lips. "Hell yeah" May said pulling into the shower with her where we are both wet and now just making love.

After that intense moment we went into my bed and cuddled, but we needed to clear the elephant in the room. "What was that we did 'emotional' for you?". "We made love and it was great". "I mean, have you wanted to do that with me before now?"

I was happy. I said that since she gave me a smile and kissed my lips again and this time said " I've been waiting to do that for some time, yet I was scared before, but you have been showing me love and respect that I never got from anyone before. J, I really like you like almost love, but can we take it slow but kissing will not go slow and make outs also, but the sex I want to hold off on if that is ok with you" May said which made me smile

I hugged her more and moved my face into her neck and said "you are my person and you make me happy more than anything. I'll wait as long as it takes. I just want you" I said, kissing her neck again. I hear her giggle which became my joy in life to hear more often.

"Goodnight my love" I say and just hold onto her and fall asleep. The next morning I woke up with her still in my arms, but we had a routine inspection for having a clean room, so I woke up May and told her to leave before our room inspector came.

She understood and got ready. It was 5 am by the time May left and gave me some time to get my part of the room done. By the time the inspector came I was instructed to meet up with the rest of the computer hackers for a test run which we were told about the night before.

We all arrived at the testing room where we were met with another agent who is gonna be overseeing the test. As the test was beginning we were set in when all of us saw a red flashing light on our screens and it didn't stop.