Unexplained Purpose

I'm Mack & I died on my birthday by a group of people who didn't have a name, but wanted me dead.

4 days later I woke up in a lab full of scientists who knew what I was better then me.

it took a few hours for the doctors to tell me I have a rare gene that only passes down 1's ever life span to a pure heart.

it took some time to get used to the truth I'm a real life hero now, but with the help of 'queen' Ember who saved me from me.

in time we gained way to close where I kissed her, she kissed me back & I liked it more.

finally after 2 years of training I finally met the person who brought me in.

turns out if I didn't die I would have killed everyone at my party.

they asked me if I wanted to go back to my life, but I didn't since I liked my new life.

I wanted to learn more about me, so I asked Ember to help with that.

Ember wanted to know if I could not hurt her during sex since we finally got their in our relationship.

"OK so how to do I do this since this will be my V- card going out the window now Ember" I say to Ember sitting on the bed in the quarters.

"kiss me & we'll go from their" Ember says & she takes off her cloths in found of me.

I walk up to her & kiss her & I feel my body just heating up & the feeling of her naked body on my hand.

I soon follow suit & we go on my bed & make love.

I'm doing my best not to hurt her & she keeps telling me she loves everything I'm doing, so I must be doing something right with all the seaming & moaning that comes form her mouth & I kiss & eat at it.

a week later I come to realizes I got her pregnant with doing my 1st time .

my powers granted me the ability to do so since I'm a girl & in love with Ember.

Soon our daughter Sulla who also has the gene like me.

we daughter once she was older & getting her powers in control,  but for now I'm just gonna worship my 'queen' Embers body & have the best God damn life I came with my family.