Alpha & Soulmate

My Name is Rain & I was born mute since my Aunt Sarah was jealous of my moms getting pregnant no problem.

I was also born a shemale [ boobs & a penis ]

Both my moms are Alphas of their own pack, so when I turn 18 I'm leader to both.

At 7 I was put into a school full of supernaturals.

My 1st day I was introduced to the pack they had.

The Alpha Masin was really cool.

I explained through my iPad I already have 1 of my own & I'll obey him.

I knelt down to show my respect.

After 10 years everyone knew I'm true Alpha, but still respected Masin, so I told him to stay in charge.

We even got a few new people in the pack.

1 of them came with a friend name Jeniya who is the Hottest Goddess I've ever seen.

On my 18th birthday I was given a huge party in the woods where the pack did it for me.

Jeniya was there crying, so I asked what is wrong?

She explained her friend who is in the pack broke the only rule she had & now their not friends.

I asked if I could be her friend.

After a week into our friendship we learned we're Soulmates.

After Graduation, we started to date, but it was long distance at 1st since I was now an Alpha of 2 packs & she was still in school.

When she finally finished school she joined me & wanted to wait 1 more year until we get married, but I think we have to do it sooner.

"Hey Baby can come into the bathroom I need you to see this" Jeniya says from the other side of the house.

"Yeah coming" I say going into the bathroom to see a pregnant test on the counter.

"Is it...Does that... Are we?" I say in shock since my Aunt finally had a baby a month ago, so I've seen what this meant.

"Yes baby we're pregnant &  that is why I've been throwing up for a week now" Jeniya says garbing my hand in hers.

we got married a week later since I couldn't hold myself to wait any longer.

After the birth of our baby girl, we learned that she will be the 1st hybrid in my family, so this is gonna be fun.