26

I walked out of his house and Elias came running behind me. I was in the garage unlocking my car then he stopped behind me. "I promise I didn't lie about liking you." he said as he panted. "Okay." I replied and proceeded to get into my car but he held my arm.

"I'm not lying Daniel." he said and I rolled my eyes then turned back to face him. "Can you let me leave?" I asked growing more impatient as every second passes. "You don't believe me." he said and I rolled my eyes again. "Shut the fuck up and let me go. I asked you nicely twice but you don't seem to listen." I said, loudly enough for him to get startled. I haven't spoken like that in front of him. I usually don't speak like that 'cause that's not amusing or anything, just straight up annoying.

"Look, let me tell you all that happened okay?" he almost pleaded. I ignored him and got into my car. He banged my window and instead of opening it I started the engine, preceding to drive off any minute now. "I'm gonna stand in front of your car. So, if you wanna leave so bad just run me over." he said and I scoffed.

"We're not even in a relationship Vega. Isn't this too early for 'I'm gonna die for you no matter what'?" I asked and laughed sarcastically. He didn't seem to budge. I didn't want him to die for me what the fuck. This is not some 70s movies where our love is a devil's curse and one of us has to die to break it. Hm, that'd actually make a good plot.

I rolled down the windows and he quickly ran over beside the window. "Gracias for clearing the way." I said and smiled then drove off. I quickly looked back to see his expression and he looked devastated, angry and frustrated. I started feeling bad for him then remembered how hard it is for him to stay loyal to the person he claims he likes. So, Elias gets no pity.

When I came back home, it was quiet like usual and today it was awfully nice. I slipped to the yard from the back door and no one noticed. At times like this, I wish I had a dog. I really needed to buy one. I'm so sad and pathetic, oh my lord I just realized.

I skipped school the next day because I didn't want to see Elias. Since he's the stubborn type he also came to my house but the maids thought I was out so they sent him away. I was actually in the storeroom looking for my old stuffs for some reason.

On Tuesday, I went to school. Vega was standing while leaning in my locker and was constantly checking his phone for what I suppose is the time. Well, of course he was there. Being a stubborn ass.

I was turning away but he noticed me and called out. A few people were there and I didn't wanna make it into a crowd by creating a scene so I just rolled my eyes and went closer to him. "Move." I commanded and he did. I started taking out my stuff from my locker while he stood beside me. "If you have something to say, say it right now." I said.

"Look Mark came over yesterday and said he was having some problems with his girlfriend and—" That was all I needed to cut him off mid sentenc. "Oh you were trying to be a nice person and helped him by making out with him. Cool. A people helper or should I say pleaser? Like literally." I said and he sighed. "Hear me out."

"While he was over and talking about what was wrong with his girlfriend, his girlfriend called and asked if they can talk. Then she broke up with him. He got really upset and started drinking. I'm surprised you didn't notice the bear bottles. Then he started saying stupid stuff like 'Elias I don't wanna be alone', 'Don't leave me' and before I could ask him what's wrong he kissed me. Right when he did you entered and I tried to push him away but of course you didn't see 'cause Mark's back was blocking me." he finished explaining and went quiet. I did too.

"Whatever." I said and was about to go but he caught my wrist. "Skip the first period, will you?"

"If this is your idea of making it up to me then it's really shitty but really working." I said breaking off the kiss and he grinned. We skipped the first period and secretly went to the roof without being seen then we started making out.

He leaned in again, kissing my lips softly. The kiss was growing lightly aggressive every passing second. I slipped my tongue in his mouth causing our tongues to be entangled. He was sitting with his legs crossed and my legs were up his thighs. We both took of our shoes before sitting on the ground. He brushed my thighs with his hands and rubbed them.

I put my right hand on his neck and the other behind my back to support my weight as he was leaning towards me. His hands slipped to my waist and he rubbed it then broke off the kiss. I looked at him for a second, disappointed that he stopped. "What?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nothing. You're just so hot." he said causing me to go red lightly. I didn't let it show of course but he probably figured it out. He kissed my neck and pulled my shirt a bit down exposing my neck bones. "We're at school." I said and he rolled his eyes. "Calm down, I'm not getting you naked."

He leaned down and started kissing down my neck bones. He sucked on it and bit lightly. Motherfucker was leaving a hickey. After he was done and I looked at him blandly. "What?" he asked. "You have to get kiss marks too." I said and he laughed. "I'd love to get one."
"I'd love to give one."

We both spent the whole first period just like that on the roof, messing around.

End of drama cause we stan communication and healthiness🤞