20

We entered his house and took our shoes off. Then slipped into the ones that were already there, arranged. The maid walked towards us when we were about to go to upstairs.

"Sir, I'll be leaving then." the maid said and he nodded. "The butler will be out to get the groceries and the chauffeur is going to pick Mrs Vega up." the maid informed further and left. Vega closed the door and walked towards me.

"We're home alone?" I asked and he nodded. "What? You're scared?" he asked and I laughed. "Wilsons can't be easily scared off." I said and started walking to the stairs. 'Of course' he said from behind. I could sense him rolling his eyes sarcastically then smiling.

I reached up to his room and Miel came out. I picked her up, stroked her head, then she purred. "She's so goddam adorable." I said and Elias took her from my hand. "Try not to steal her. I know it's impossible but try." Vega said and we both laughed. "Hell nah. She's mine." I said and snatched her back. Gently of course.

We went to his room and saw two sets of his clothes on his bed. His room wasn't messy at all except the bed part. I wonder how he manages to keep his room all organized and orderly. I could never. Unless his maid does it for him like mine. Gotta say mine isn't so happy with me.

"Please don't tell me we are gonna watch Netflix and chill." I said and he shrugged. "That's the plan." he said and I rolled my eyes. "That's so boring." I said and he smiled. "What else should we do? Make love?" he question and laughed.

While his dumbass found that so funny, my stomach just turned upside down. But of course I had to play it cool. Remember? I'm Daniel Wilson. The epitome of cool. Okay, that was an exaggeration.

"Why not?" I questioned back. Trying to play it cool of course. "Oh, so that's how it is gonna be." he said and stopped picking up the clothes left on the bed which he was previously picking up. He let them fall on his bed and walked towards me. My heart started racing like a stupid bitch.

He got closer to me and kind of hovered. He's only 2 inches tall but what the fuck? Why was he looking so tall. Remember Daniel, you gotta play it cool. "Two can play that game Vega." I said and smirked. I hope I didn't look stupid. Hell, I prayed I didn't look stupid.

He bent his knees a little and reached up to my face. He got closer and I didn't dare to move. Hell nah, was this really happening? His and my lips were just 2-3 inches apart when the door burst opened. We both jerked back.

It was Mark. What the hell? How did he get in? "El, you left your watch there." he said and held out the hand he had the watch in. "Oh, I must've took it off when the food came. It was loose and kept falling. Thank you for bringing it Mark. You definitely didn't need to go through so much trouble." he said. I could tell the last sentence indicated something. Not that Mr Regan there would get it of course.

Wait, was I seriously getting mad just now? What is happening to me. "Oh no, it's alright. I gotta run back to the restaurant again though. Bye El and Wilson." he said and smiled. "Daniel." I said and he nodded then left.

Elias closed the door and turned back to me. "Be careful, next time I might do it." he said and smirked. Oh, it was sarcasm. Whatever. "Not if I do it first." I said, smirking back.

After that we didn't do anything special and risky. Instead we watched Netflix and chilled. Wasn't that boring to be honest. We watched 'easy a' and it was fun. Elias said his sister, well not exactly his sister; a cousin recommended that to him.

Later I filled in him about my part of school life and he did about his. It seems like he made quite the friends and was invited to all the party I had been in to. Well, it wasn't too satisfying because I would have to see him get it on with Serena of all people. Gotta say it's annoying as fuck.

It was 6pm by the time we were done with our talking and all that. Elias offered to hit the gym together and I agreed. Maybe I shouldn't have. I have been to gym with a lot of good looking and hot dudes but never in my life did I have 'that' crisis. And getting in 'that' crisis with Elias was definitely the biggest surprise I've had in a while.

At this point I didn't knew if I was bisexual or straight and only Elias Vega-sexual. I could feel my thing going up when Vega started doing pull ups. I should've never said yes. I was in the treadmill for a while. Did some weights and then left. I can't believe I stayed there for only an hour. The least I've ever stayed in a gym was for 2 hours. 3 hours for me is usual.

"You're done already?" Elias asked and I nodded. "I'm mentally tired from watching Netflix with you. I don't need to be physically tired as well." I said and started walking towards the door. I could hear Elias saying 'Easy a wasn't even that bad' from inside the gym.

I went up to his room then straight to his bathroom. I turned on the shower. Stayed there for almost 20 minutes then got out. And there he was, prince charming. "You're not gonna wear your sweat-drenched clothes. Not in my house at least." he said and I rolled his eyes. "Oh come on they don't even smell." I said and he eyed me weirdly. Yes, I had a bathrobe on.

He rummaged through his lockers and picked out some clothes then threw them on my directions. "I'll return them later. I don't know when later is by the way. Remind me." I said and he smiled. "Whatever wear them and come out."

Five minutes later, I was fully dressed and got out. I was looking down for some stupid reasons. Maybe checking my feet? Ew, that's weird. But whatever because I was looking down I bumped into Elias. Who was shirtless and had water dripping down his body. Fuck. Did he not know how to wear a bathrobe?

"Careful or you'll slip, hit your head on the floor then die." he said. It was my time to eye him weirdly. "That's very specific." I said and he grinned. He got dressed and came out of the bathroom after 5 minutes or something like that. Till then I was going through my phone.

"I should probably get going." I said and he nodded. "Should I drive you home?" he offered. "You don't need to go through that trouble. And I don't see your chauffeur. Still not done picking your mom up?" I asked and he smiled. "She's probably shopping right now. Happens when my chauffeur goes. He's talkative and mom loves to shop with talkative, opinionated people." he said and I nodded.

"Let me drive you. I insist." he said and I gave in. "Okay. Let's move then." I said and he nodded. And that is how my day ended with Elias. Him driving me back to my place.