012 // DAY 2

"Why do you keep insisting that we all go to Angel's Share tonight? There are better things to be doing rather than sitting at a bar." The conversation from the table behind you had caught your attention, making you look over to see Alhaitham staring directly at Dehya. He was currently playing with his fork between his fingers, twirling it smoothly to keep himself amused.

"It would be fun! Especially after that incident that occurred with Piper and her crazy friends." Dehya responded back with a smile on her face, being one hundred percent serious about the idea. "I think we all deserve some fun after having to cram all of our exams within such a short time frame." She picked up her drink, taking a few sips before setting it back on the table.

"I don't think being drunk out of our minds will be fun in any way shape or form." Setting his fork down, he reached for his cup of water. Alhaitham took a sip of his drink, not once breaking eye contact from the brown haired female. As if the look was supposed to make her think twice of what she had just said.

"Then what do you suggest we do, killjoy?" Cyno added into the conversation, backing up Dehya on the idea. Oh no. This was giving you flashbacks to yesterday in the car, remembering how easily they were able to make the man flustered, annoyed and frustrated without batting an eyelash.

Alhaitham gave a side-eyed glance to Cyno, "I think drinking back at our temporary stay would be a better idea." Alhaitham put his hand up to his face, covering his lips as if it was starting to think deeply about something.

"That definitely does not sound like any fun. Unless we all go over to Nilou's and do it." The silver white haired male responded, sighing at Alhaitham.

If looks could kill, Alhaitham would surely be trying to do so to Cyno as he looked back over at him. "That's what I meant, dumbass. Maybe try listening in on the conversation more."

Cyno tapped his fingers against the table in an irritated rhythm, rolling his eyes in response. "Sorry killjoy, sometimes it's hard to decipher your sentences because you want to be complex and an overachiever."

You heard a giggle from your table, most likely coming from either Collei or Amber, who were also listening in the conversation. To be quite frank, it wasn't hard to not overhear the conversation since the table you were at and the other half of your group was back to back. The group decided to stop at the Good Hunter restaurant before fully going on with their plans for the afternoon in the city. That way everyone would at least have a full stomach and just be snacking later in the night.

"You think Alhaitham is always trying to annoy someone?" Collei whispered to Amber, who shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't think he tries doing it on purpose most of the time, only when he's provoked."

Though, it seemed sometime during the late lunch the topic of going to Mondstadt's renowned winery made its way as the topic. Dehya and Alhaitham were going back and forth on why they should or shouldn't go to the bar, and the conversation seemed to have been in a stalemate for the longest time.

"I think going back to the house and sleeping sounds like a much better idea." Layla softly spoke up beside you, making the three of them look in your direction. Dehya let out a series of laughs at Layla's suggestion, but it was quite obvious Layla was being serious about the suggestion. You put your hand to your face, pulling down some skin softly as Mona let out a few laughs as well.

Layla sure knows how to break the ice without realizing it. Like her other persona of why her work mysteriously gets done in the early hours of the morning. She's still unaware that it's actually her doing it, and not the stars doing it as she thinks. Looking over at Layla, she had her head leaned against her hand, her arm barely supporting her up as it seemed she was about to pass out any minute now.