Chap 9

Grey's POV

When Brooke walked out of the bathroom I was amazed she looked HOT I had to physically make myself blink to stop staring so I grabbed all my stuff while she grabbed her's and we left. When we got to the big bus, we all went to the seats we came in, which I am not complaining about on the way there I got atext from my mom saying she couldn't come. When we got to the arena all the boys went to the locker room while Brooke went to the restroom to change. When she came out she looked just as hot, especially in my hoodie I mean she could wear a trash bag and I still would think she was hot. We went to warmup while Brooke set up her camera. We had three minutes of the game and we were tied it was a little rough but we were pushing through and I got the puck getting ready to score I did but even after that the defenseman didn't and he plowed me right into the boards. All I felt was pain everywhere and my vision was cloudy but I could smell Brooke and saw people rushing around me then I was out. I woke up in the athletic trainer's room I slowly opened my eyes to see coach pacing, Brooke stifling and looked like she had been crying in Mitch's arms when they saw I was awake they all stopped except the trainer he came up to me and said I didn't have anything major I just will be sore and have a lot of bruises also I need to take it easy. I asked about the Purdue coming but he said no that is no fun after that Brook came over and hugged me and whispered "Don't you ever do that again" in between her sniffles I just said, "Okay sweetheart I will try". The rest of the team except my roommates and Brooke went back to the hotel. After a couple more tests we went back to the hotel we got an uber because the bus took the rest of the team. Brooke fell asleep on the way back so we got back I got the bags and carried her up to the room yes it hurt but I am a big boy. I laid her down I went into her bag looking for her makeup remover I found her makeup remover and a cotton pad so I started to remove all of it when I was done I put the covers over her. I changed into a pair of grey nike sweatpants and then got in bed as well I took some painkillers before bed to help with the pain all over my body. Brooke rolled over onto my chest it hurt at first until I moved her to where she wasn't hurting me I could have one arm around her comfortly. I fell asleep after that.

I woke up at 6:30 to get onto the bus Brooke woke up earlier than me because when I woke up the bags were packed. Brooke was laying on her stomach at the end of the bed on her phone she looked up and smiled I just did a sleepy smilie I was about to go back to sleep but Brooke patted my leg. When I opened my eyes again Brooke glared at me telling me to get up I groaned but got up the pain wasn't as bad today I put a sweatshirt out on the table so I didn't have to find one. Once I had my one I grabbed my bag and me and Brooke went out front were every one else was we were one of the last people so we were there for 10 minutes before we got on the bus Brooke offered me her airpod like last time I took it. She played what ever she wanted I wasn't paying attention until probably 20 minutes into the bus ride she laid her head on my shoulder. I took out her airpod and moved her head to my lap and I laid my head against the head rest and fell asleep. 

A/N: What they look like

I woke up to someone poking me I opened one of my eyes and glared until I saw who it was. I groaned and rubbed my eyes and got up to let Brooke out and grabbed our bags I handed her her bags so we walked off together. When we were off we all headed to our own cars to rest before today's game which I can't play in which is pissing me off but I get to sit next to Brooke so that is a bonus. When we got home I went straight to the kitchen and then to my bedroom I got bored so I went downstairs We still have 5 hours before we came because it is 12:30 and we have to be at the arena for our game is at 5:30 that starts at 6:30. When I heard the doorbell ring I opened the door and was shocked when I saw who it was I was shocked but happy it was Brooke I asked

"Is there something the boys forgot to mention to me?" I said letting her and Annie in

"Yes they said they were going to watch a movie and then head out to the game and asked if we wanted to come over here as well" she replied 

"Okay," I said 

I was going into the kitchen to see if we had any instant popcorn I found some and was pooping it when Brooke came into the kitchen. She asked if she could help and I just told her to put the popcorn in the bowl when it is done while I get the juice boxes we have. When I and Brooke had finished getting everything prepared then we went into the living room and the loveseat was the only thing open. So I and Brooke sat down Brooke was leaning on me during the show and like always we fell asleep I mean can you blame us? 

When we woke up it was 4:00 and they must have just left us there because they were nowhere to be seen. I asked if she just wanted to get ready in my room and she agreed and grabbed her bag. When we got to my room she started to pull all of her things out onto my bathroom counter I just walked my two-thing ass into my closet to grab one of my suits and then a bag for comfy clothes because there is no way in hell I will sit there in my suit. I grabbed everything and went to lay my suit on my bed while I did my homework at my desk while Brooke got ready. At about 5:00 I got ready Brooke was finishing getting ready we were both done at about 5:10 so we had to make sure everyone else had gotten ready so we could leave in 5 minutes. We actually got there at 5:25 which is crazy for us because at least one of the guys forget that we have a game or they fall asleep. While the boys got in their gear I changed into my sweatpants and hoodie then I went to sit were Brooke sits and waited for her.