Chap 5

Gray's POV

I heard the doorbell so I went to get it and I was shocked when I opened it and there were Brooke and Annie. I called through the house that they have arrived after letting them in and saying hello I am a gentleman believe it or not. Reese came barreling down the stairs to hug Brooke and wave at Annie Reese typically is like how he is with Annie to new people but he loves Brooke in a platonic way but I understand why. I knew we were watching a movie which I wasn't going to but if Brooke was here I would. Then Mitch came in and hugged and I was shocked when Jake came down and hugged her he hated physical touch. Once everyone had said hello Brooke went into the kitchen and so I followed once I got there I saw her on her tippy toes reaching for a bowl I went behind her putting my hands on her hips to move her and grab the bowl. She looked back at me with this cute little blush and a meek little thank you then went to do what she was doing. I went back into the living room to sit on the couch I sat down on the love seat we have. Then Brooke came out with popcorn and juice boxes yay I love those things I jumped up like a kis on chritmas morning to grab 2 boxes when my hand was smacked Brooke held out a 1 with her fingers I huffed but complied. We are watching Top-Gun I went back to my original spot and when Brooke was looking fora spot to sit I noticed the only spot was by me I mentally high-fived myself for being amazing at spot picking when she sat down she offered popcorn which I gladly took I had huge blacket so I gave her some in which she just smiled back. I had already watched this movie so I was wasn't really paying attaion I was really just sitting there enjoying sitting next to Brooke and man did she smell good kinda like a french vanilla strawberry smell I don't really know all I know is it is amazing. We finished the movie and decided to watch the other Top Gun movie this one I watched to and I was tired so I decided to try and sleep.

I woke up from my nap from a flash and feeling very comfortable also warm. When I smelt the beautiful scent of french vanilla and Strawberries I knew I was snuggleing Brooke. I didn't care so I just pretended to be sleeping but I did pretend to stir a little by hugging broke tighter and shoving my face more in her neck. I fell back asleep until I felt my snuggle buddy pull away I didn't want that even if I heard laughing I pulled tighter until felt someone poking my cheeks I opened one eye and saw the most beautiful smile on Brooke's face.

 I fell back asleep until I felt my snuggle buddy pull away I didn't want that even if I heard laughing I pulled tighter until felt someone poking my cheeks I opened one eye and saw the most beautiful smile on Brooke's face

The picture of them cuddling

Once everyone had calmed down from everything we all realized it was 11:00 pm so the girls decided to stay. We were figuring out sleeping arrangements when Mitch said he could have Annie in his room and I have Brooke in my room which I was very excited about but also something to question him about later. Me and Brooke went to my room and Brooke asked for some other pants because she didn't want to sleep in leggins so I got something then she remembered something. She went to go get it when she came back she had a juice box in hand and my michgan sweatshirt in one hand and a juice box in the other she then said "I got you a juice box for kinda exploding at you earlier" "Kinda?" I replied "Okay then I guess I will just drink it and throw this in the trash where it belongs" "That is not what I meant give me them" she handed them over and when I had them I said "Are you sure you don't want to keep it" I said holding the sweatshirt out to her she gave me the most disgusting look and grabbed the sweatpants and went into the bathroom I just changed fast in my room into PJ pants and took my shirt off. When Brooke comes out she has no makeup on with my pants rolled 5 billion time and still to big but she still is easily the prettiest girl I have ever seen. She cut me out of my zone when she said "Take a picture it will last longer" I chuckled and went to my bed on the left don't ask me. Brooke looked happy going on the right so it's a win win honestly I really want to cuddle her so I pretend to fall asleep for like 15 minutes I am not very patent so I roll over and when my arm drapes around her I tighten it just a little and every ones in a while I tighten it until I am fully cuddling her. She doesn't move or seem tense if anything she relaxes so you know win win. 

Them asleep 

Them asleep