Chap 8

Brooke's POV

*Friday 5:30 AM*

I woke up to Annie screaming I just smiled because my plan worked see I usually don't wake up to alarms but to Annie screaming it works very well. Today we have the Michigan game today and we have to rid the bus for 3 hours apparently we have assigned partners so I shape I get someone I know like one of the boys. I grabbed my camera bag and my old hockey bag I still haven't taken off the old nationals tag. I throw on Greyson's hoodie that I wore home yesterday it is comfy and it is OSU hockey sweatshirt I also put some sweatpants on then throw my hair in a messy bun. We have to spend the night because the game is at like 10:30 PM and the games last 60-80 minutes then it is a 3-hour-long bus ride back to OSU for a game on Saturday we wouldn't be there still at the earliest 1:30 at best. I throw my stuff in my back seat and jump in the driver's seat I am running early it is 5:45 and I don't have to be there until 6:15 and the arena is only 5 min away from Starbucks I text the boys too.

🖕Band of idiots not including Brooke🥰

Hey do you guys want Starbucks?

Me get me a vanilla latte-Mitch

Can you get me a black coffee-Jake

Get me a hot chocolate-Reese

Black coffee pls-Greyson

Okay I will be there in 10

I am pulling up to Starbucks right as I get Greyson's message so there is not that big of a line obviously it is 6:05 on a college campus Once pleasantries are done I say "Can I get a Venti hot white chocolate mocha, 2 grande hot black coffees, vanilla latte, and a hot chocolate pls". I pull up get the drinks put mine in my cup holder then hold the other four in the coffee holder on the console praying that they don't fall. In 5 minutes I arrive at the arena and see the guys Greyson sees me pull up so he grabs my bags while I carry the coffee and hot chocolate. Once we get to him Reese and Mitch hug me and say thank you then, Jake, takes his saying thank you. I hand Greyson his and reach for my bags but he wouldn't give them to me I glare at him but he just continues to drink his coffee looking unbothered I just give up. Then Coach comes out to say the assignment is the same as the hotel.

"Reese and Mitch"

"Greyson and Brooke"

"Jake you are lucky you are alone"

Thank god I got with one of the boys or else I would probably have begged someone to switch with me. We all throw our bags above our heads but I grabbed my blanket first and my AirPods out of my bag. Greyson was kind so he let me have the window seat. Reese and Mitch sit across from us then Jake sat behind us. I offered an AirPod to watch a movie he accepted and I gave him some of my blankets. These seats are like a regular bus so they are one thing to sit on and Greyson is so big we are forced to sit close to each other not that I am complaining. I start to feel tired halfway through the movie so I close my eyes then I feel my air pod being pulled out of my ear. Then he pulled me onto what I am assuming is his chest after that I passed out. I woke up to being shaken awake by Greyson. 

A/N: This is what they looked like but on a bus 

We arrived at the hotel they gave us the keys and everyone went to relax until we have to go to the arena for the game. Me and Grayson went to our room to discover it only had one bed I looked at him and he shrugged I mean it is nothing new when I sleep at their house I am sleeping in his bed so. 

Grayson's POV

Not going to lie I was happy there was only one bed because I sleep better with Brooke in my arms. I was unpacking when Brooke called out "Hey Grayson have you seen my camera bag" I was about to answer when I remembered something she used to call me Gray which I honestly loved. But after that talk in the car, she has been calling me Grayson I called back "Yeah I have it but can you come here for a second" when she was close even I grabbed her by her hips and pressed her against the wall. When I was doing it her face had a cute little blush and she looked flustered 

"I was wondering why did you stop calling me Gray"

 "Because you said that only your family called you that and I didn't want to take that away," she said meekly 

"When I told you that did I tell you to stop calling me it ever" I pushed a piece of hair out of her face "No" she answered quietly 

"Exactly to be honest I liked when you called me Grey," I said into her ear

After that, I kissed her forehead and pushed off the wall, and handed her the bag she was asking for she said a weak thank you and walked away before she could I pulled her back to me by her hand into my chest

"Did I make you uncomfortable then tell me and I will stop"

"You didn't and to be honest I have never felt uncomfortable by you even when I first met you which is very uncommon for me and new people"

Brooke"s POV

I was shocked after all that was done but when he pulled me back he mistook my shock for uncomfortableness. I told him and he looked like her kinda believed me but we went to get ready to go out to the game. I don't know if you know this but you have to dress fancy before the game and after the game so I got an extra bag I brought and put the hoodie I was wearing, a coat, some sweats, and a hat. I then put on a long sleeve tan ribbed shirt, light beige suit-like pants, and a long trench coat that matches my pants. I then went to get the rest of me ready which entails a professional-looking ponytail and my regular makeup. When I got out of the bathroom Grey was dressed in a suit which made me almost drool over him and he was fixing his hair. When he looked up he looked like he was lost for a second then he blinked and grabbed his bag and we were off.