CHAPTER 69

EVA SCARLET KNIGHT.

Scene. (In the living area. Liam's apartment.)

"Mr. Prickles... when are you going to introduce me to your girlfriend.?" I say to my cat who is currently on my lap, wagging his tail in slow motion, enjoying belly rubs.

He let out a purr in satisfaction.

Every one in the pack house knows that 'Mr. Pickles is Luna's cat.' And all are instructed by Liam to treat him properly as a pack eer. 'A cat in pack of Wolf's. '

It also have been informed to me by many pack members that he found a girlfriend, (another female cat.) Named Sweetpuff, (owned by one of the pack members.)

He regularly visits Sweetpuff now a days and I must say that he is enjoying his life with his Girlfriend.

"Your cat, Mr. Prickles is a Player I bet you. He flirts with my pregnant mate here at my own place and then gets back to his white furred girlfriend." Liam walks over in the room, where I am sitting on the sofa and places a kiss on my lips.

"How is your day going baby?" He asks and shoos away the cat on my lap. I let out a chuckle at his action.

"Good. Just read some random book today and ate a lot." I rub my tummy in return.
"I am so ready to give birth to our pup. It's been so long, since I last shifted into my wolf. But at the same time I am nervous about the delivery,.. and our baby. My due date is so near... ."
I blur put my random thoughts to my mate.
Though he can sense my thoughts through mind links, but he prefers not to do every often in order to give me privacy. So I just blurred out my thoughts.

"It's going to be all right. I am going to be there with you on every step of this beautiful journey. I can wait to meet my little princess."
He smiles dreamily and gently rub my tummy giving me soothing effect.

He really wants our pup to be a girl.

... ..DAY OF BIRTH ...

TIME PERIOD.
(Around 2 AM in the morning.)

Sudden pain shots in my abdomen, waking me from my sleep.
Liam is all sprawled our on our bed, sleeping soundly, unaware of my current state. I sense it's around mid night.

"You should wake him up... Eva. We need to go to hospital as soon as possible. I think pup is coming." Ana mind links me.

My mind is all lost in these pain sensations, when I suddenly feel Liam's hand over my forearm.

His face looks confused mixed with confusion. "Eva, are you okay? What is happening?"

"Liam,.. I .. umm., think baby is coming." the time has come. I have been waiting for all these months just to meet out pup.

"It's okay Eva. You are going to be a great mom. Every thing is going to be fine. I can get us to hospital in like ten minutes, let me just get out bags and off we go. Okay?." He wipes off the my unknown tears from my face and place a small kiss on my lips.

I just simply nod and he helps me to get on my feet after he gets our over night bags from closet.

"Are you comfortable walking?" he asks. I nod 'no'.

"I am going to carry you to the car." He says and picks me up in bridal style and walks us to the car.

"It's going to be alright. Just take a deep breath and relax. Think of our princess, she is going to be our perfect sweet little daughter." He says soothingly, trying to calm my nerves.

"Liam ...." I say.

"Yes baby?" he some how opens the car door while carrying me in his arms and two overnight bags.

He gently settles me in the back seat of the car and one of the pack guards help me with some pillows to sit comfortably.
I thank the guard and he just simply nod and smile. I try to return back the smile but fail as another painful contraction makes me cringe in this cramping pain.

Simultaneously, I look around and see half of the pack has gathered near the main doors of the pack house and Liam is on the driver seat along with Maxwell on the passenger seat.

"I think it's going to be a boy, not girl." I had this feeling inside me that our pup is a boy.

"The results will be declared soon baby... no need to worry." Liam gives me a smile and starts driving.

.....

Liam drive slower than usual, he was trying to be careful but it was making me irritable at the same time.

I tried to measure time interval between the contractions, it was about 7 minutes.
"Our pup is going to be here any minute, it you drive at this speed.." I sarcastically say to the driver of the car.

"Baby I am trying to be cautious."

"Just get me to the hospital, Liam FAST.!" I hear Maxwell chuckle at our small argument.
Liam some what speeds up the car but it still is slow for my current situation.

"Luna is going all momma mode. Alpha." Maxwell says.

"Shut up." I growl and car goes silent.

.....

Hospital nurses help me out of the car on to the wheel chair. It seems that they were already informed about my arrival, so they were ready.

.............

Thanks.
It's my 69th chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.

Thanks.
You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and I will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

(21-10-2022)