CHAPTER 57

LEO KNIGHT.

Scene (Liam's Bedroom, Pack apartment.)

I stir in my sleep and start to wake up as I feel sparks on my back. It's kind of comforting sparks like my mate's touch. I slowly let my eyes open and adjust my sight to the bright sunlight coming from the windows. I feel myself on a comfortable bed in my room back at the pack house.

I am back home.

I let in a deep breath and I feel minty lemon in the air just like Eva but my eyes narrow when i smell something mixed with Eva's sweet scent, which is quite different from her normal Scent.

Even though I am not fully conscious I let out a Growl as a thought crosses my mind....that someone dared to touched my mate. Her scent mixed with someone else other than me wants to kill that person who dares to even think of taking away what's mine.

I instantly leap out of bed, landing on my giant paws and let out another warning Growl as I sniff the air for probable danger.

"Leo. Let me sleep I am tired." Eva's sweet voice rings in my ears and I see her body lay on my enormous bed. "Come back to bed Leo. You need to rest." She whispers in her sleepy voice and holds her hand out for me, motioning me to hug her.

I try to walk toward her and sniff the same unfamiliar scent coming from my mate. As I walk towards her I notice her body surrounded by several layers of pillows and her body is covered with bed comforter.

'Are you hurt...?' I mind link her.

"No. I am not hurt. Now come on give me a hug. I missed you." She tries to get up form bed but fails and settles herself by sitting up and sets her upper body against head board.

I frown in suspension to why mate's behaviour is peculiar. 'Something doesn't feel Right.' I mind link her.

"Nothing is wrong Leo." She narrows her eyebrows. "Are you trying to argue with me.?" She eyes me in suspiciously. I feel like she is acting like a wild cat ready to pounce on me, If I take any step further in wrong direction.

'I don't think so' I take a step back from our bed. 'I will let Liam handle this situation.' I reply and try to let Liam take over but Eva Questions me further.

'No you are not going anywhere before answering my questions! ... just answer my question Leo. Are you trying to argue?, just after you woke up and even refuse to give me a hug or a kiss. Have you found someone else when I was away for my internship at the hospital. As I remember you didn't even bother to call me let alone meet me.'

I am stunned by the situation, it has completely flipped three sixty, opposite from what I expected when I woke up.
She is suspecting me to cheat in our relationship when her own scent is mixed with foreign unknown scent.

'I.... I, um.. I and Liam are loyal to you and your wolf Anna. I even fought for our bond, our relationship and you think i am cheating on you? Don't you know how much I love you. I was desperate without you, i need my mate, i need you!, cause I love you with all my heart and can't live without you in my life. ' I say through mind link and pour every emotion i have for her. I want to make her know my feelings for her.
I even want to ask her why her scent is mixed with another person, I don't like her scent smelling like another wolf, but I just stay there not taking any step further and let her decide further course of action.

She gently remove her comforter and gets her feet on the floor but doesn't get up from the bed. She doesn't look in my direction and I feel guilty, i don't want see her sad then i few seconds later i see tears flowing down her cheeks. I let out a whimper as I feel her sad emotions through mate bond and walk towards her setting by the side of the bed and wipe off her tears with my tongue.

"I missed you so much." She says sobbing and hugs me with her arm around my neck. I nuzzle my scout in her neck where she carries my mark over her shoulder.

.........

Thanks.
It's my 57th chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

(03-07-2022)