CHAPTER 35

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene (First floor Closet. Liam’s apartment.)

Leo sometimes force me to do things that i know that I should wait for, but his desire and need for his mate makes him act like sweet little pup rather than a big badass Alpha he is infront of people.

At the present I am waiting for our Beautiful mate to reply for our question. I have arranged flowers and a beautiful card for her asking for a run date with her wolf. Leo is so eager to spend time with our mate in wolf form.

As she turns I hear her chuckle, which turns into full on belly laugh. I love that sound to my heart. She can light a lightbulb with her laugh. “Romantic Note…? Oh my goddess, it’s  funny..”

“Yeah, it’s a romantic note for you.  So what do you think.? I specially got it designed for you. Don’t you like it.?” I ask her.

“It’s nice.” She giggles and her cheeks turn red as she blushes.
“It’s just that no one ever did anything romantic for me. It’s kind of new for me.” I walk to her and kiss her on the lips and suck on my mark on her skin.

Her robe slides a little off her shoulders providing me ample view of her gorgeous breasts. The beast inside me wantsto take her here and now, but I have to wait for right moment as pack members are eagerly waiting for us downstairs, they all want to meet their Luna officially. They weren’t able to meet Eva at the event which was organised for her welcome in the pack.

After giving her final kiss on her lips I draw some space between our bodies, as she needs to get dressed up. Lately, I have been unable to keep my hands off her body, I feel sudden urge to touch her and have her sweet presence with me or around me all the time. I miss her the instant she leaves my side. I believe our bond has strengthened, as I marked her with my wolf the other day. “I am addicted to your lips.” I say as I wet my lips with my tongue, giving her my puppy eyes.

“So am i.” she takes in a deep breath and turns her face sideways to hide her blush. “I should get dressed now, what do you think I should wear. I normally wear sweatshirt and jeans but today I want to wear something cool… you know I want to impress your pack mates.”  She tightens her robe and walks towards the racks where several new sundress are hanging off the hangers.

She babbles her mind out to me which I like or maybe love it. ,"…… what do you think  this dark burgundy one or green one or this blue one.” She shows me the dresses which she is currently holding. Leo is listening to her talking about her dress choices very carefully while I might have zoned out a bit as I admire my mate’s body and her lips and her hairs … every single feature she possess.

 Leo is listening to her talking about her dress choices very carefully while I might have zoned out a bit as I admire my mate’s body and her lips and her hairs … every single feature she possess

Never in my life I thought my sweet spicy mate would ask for my advice for choosing her clothing

Never in my life I thought my sweet spicy mate would ask for my advice for choosing her clothing. Normally shewolves like to dress up pretty more for themselves and not ask for any advice from their mates often than not, but in Eva’s case she does nothing like others. I know I like it that she even consider my opinion in her dressing. She is a simple girl and non materialistic. She is sent by goddess just for me, and I am thankful to her for my mate.

“All of them will look good on your body, baby… but I think i like blue one more. I like this colour on you. It will be like last time when we marked you. Damm! what a night it was...., You are so beautiful and I love my mark on you, babygirl.” Leo says dreamingly through our common mind link. I hear Anna giggle in my mind and feeling of pride and satisfaction washes over my body as Leo feels it.

“I can try that. Thank you Leo.” She replies and blushes more.

“Anytime, baby girl. You know Liam can be lazy at times with all of his useless thoughts.”  I zone back to our conversation and internally frown at Leo.

.....

Thanks.
It's my 35th chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Photos used in this chapter are taken from Google. (Source of information now a days.)

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\