CHAPTER 38

LEO KNIGHT.

Scene (continue.)

Anna took my breath away, she is sassy little wolf and my mate, her white furry tail is what I am attracted to the most. Her pink nose, blue eyes and pointy ears are cute features which has a great impact on my body. I can feel my heart beating faster, her mere presence makes me calm and excited at the same time.

Liam shifts and let's me take control over the body. First thing I did was to sniff the air and take in sweet pheromones of my girl. She is addicting like a drug and I am addicted to it. I like her running around in circles all in excitement and I give her my wolfy grin. Second thing that comes to my mind was to rub my body all over her, I want her to smell like me as it will keep all other males away from her. She needs to be as far away from any unmarked male.

She then stops in front of my face and starts to sniff my furry body. I lick her pink nose with my tongue and she tries to bite my tongue. "I don't like it when someone touches my nose. So don't do it I am warning you." Anna says through my mind link. I know she feels tickles when someone licks her nose, she told me in one of our late night discussion.

"I am your Mate Anna, There is nothing you can do beside letting me lick you." I reply cockily.

She further nuzzles her nose on my neck and without any warning bites hard in my skin. My body instantly goes on alert mode and I tackle her to the ground. The pain turns into pleasure when she removed her canines out of my skin.

"What are you doing Anna.? Are you biting me? why?" I mind link her. I feel her trying to wiggle out of my grasp. Then i remember that i told Anna to bite & mark me next time when we are in our forms.

"No, just marking my property. I was waiting for the opportunity and I did nothing wrong you asked me to mark you when I see you in wolf form." She replies and I loosen my paws and let her loose after giving her a long wet lick.

"I will have to punish you my little mate. You didn't tell me before biting me." I say and lick off my blood off her face.

"I did warn you." She mind links me in her teasing tone. She lets out her wolfy tongue and wages her tail in my face before charging in other direction, challenging me to follow her

I lick my wound to heal and follow the sweet scent of my mate and instantly tackle her on the ground. It's a primal urge to mark my mate in her wolf from. So, what I do? Mark her again with my canines, feeling our souls joining together in our mate bond. She lets out a silent howl of pleasure and all of our surroundings fade away into only one thing, my mate's pleasure.

I feel her breathing heavily and heart beat faster. I want to fully mate with her but I know Liam wants to wait for our mate to give herself fully to us and I want to honour his wishes and wait for mate to fully accept our mating. I glance a look at the Moon and silently thank her for our beautiful mate.

I let her free from my grasp and let her get on her paws. She wags her tail and runs away in the direction of the starting point of the pack run. I want to spend more time with my mate but we have responsibilities towards our pack.

(Full Moon Pack run first then curdling with my mate: Perfect plan.)

.........

Eva's Mark on Liam

Eva's Mark on Liam.

........

Thanks.
It's my 38th chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\