A New Nation

There stood Arnold, speechlessly watching as his entire island was getting destroyed.

*Crack*

Was the sound of thunder crashing down on a building nearby.

The entire sky was suddenly filled with black clouds, and were constantly producing thunderbolts.

The next moment, the building on which Arnold was standing suddenly collapsed.

"Kyahahaha" was heard a roaring dragon in the sky, flying high and mighty, holding an entire room of building in his hands.

"Treasury secured!"

Then he flew even higher up in the sky, and roared "GYAAAAAAA!" and with that, the thunderstorm became even more fierce. Lightning bolts striking all over the place, destroying everything. In a matter of moments, the entire island was on fire.

"Looks like we don't need to do our job now, since Veldora has already taken care of it" said Dagruel.

"Kufufufu and I was looking forward to it as well. No worries since we will be getting more opportunities to try it out later" said Diablo.

Meanwhile, the building on which Arnold was standing was in shambles, with Arnold stuck somewhere under the rubble.

"Argh. S-someone h-help me!" shouted Arnold, but there was no one there who could hear him.

"Was there someone screaming just now?" asked Dagruel

"Must have been the rain" replied Diablo, and the two of them kept moving.

"HELPPPPPPP!" shouted Arnold with his full capacity again

"Kufufufu of course we know you are under there worm" said Diablo and proceeded to take him captive.

"You fools! I have already called the admiral! You won't be able to get away now!" threatened Arnold as soon as he came to senses on the ship.

"........"

"Look around idiot"

As soon as he looked around-

"W-WHAT! You are leaving already! hey stop STOP! That's cheating! You are supposed to wait 30 minutes for the admiral to co-" shouted Arnold again, but soon Diablo got irritated by his screams and slapped him shut.

*

"Looks like they are done already and are about to come back" said Rimuru

"About time huh"

"Right I can see their ship now. What the hell? How did Veldora manage to transform into his true dragon form? Or is that a devil fruit power?" said Rimuru upon seeing Veldora flying above the ship, carrying a large room in his hands.

<Notice. The individual Veldora Tempest has consumed the mythical zoan Ryu Ryu fruit: model storm, and has gained the power to transform into the storm dragon form>

'Ho? You really made a good fruit for veldora, ciel'

"Kyahahaha" roared Veldora, as he proceeded to put down the treasury, and then turned back into his human form.

"Looks like you managed to get quite a loot"

"Of course Rimuru! I brought his entire treasury with me! and see my new powers as well!" said Veldora excitedly.

"Hai hai I will see them later. Right now we need to discuss more important things" said Rimuru, as the ship just landed on Jameri island, in front of them.

*

In the meeting hall-

"Alright then lets discuss our status quo right now" said Rimuru, with everyone present in the hall.