Aftermath

"Kufufufu This is perfect. Now I shall teach you what happens when you insult Rimuru sama" with this diablo let out an enormous amount of flames, which consumed everything nearby. It then began to form a sphere above the marine base. Then diablo grabbed Sai with one arm, and put his body on fire.

"AAAHHHHHH!" screamed Sai, but to no avail. No matter what he did, neither the flame would go off, not will diablo's grip loosen. He just kept on burning in this hell flame. Then diablo suddenly launched fireballs all over Atlasia, but then he remembered Rimuru's words 'Don't kill people unnecessarily'. So he put out the flames which were burning the innocent citizens and marines. 'The only one who disrespected RImuru sama was this bug, so he is the only one necessary to be killed'. And so unfolded the terrific sight of Diablo holding vice admiral Sai's head.

Afterwards Dino, Ramiris, Guy, Leon and Luminas came to the port and joined team 1 in eliminating the remaining marines, though they didn't kill them, just made them unconscious.

This way, the entire marine force of Atlasia, down to the last soldier, was completely wiped out by this newly formed pirate group. This was going to be a big news which will shake up the entire north blue, that a new pirate group capable of destroying North blue's strongest marine hold, with one of North blue's strongest vice admirals, singlehandedly.

*

Few days later.

"He put on quite a show huh, that weirdo." sighed guy

"Kufufufu it was a necessary measure"

"Right. That new power of yours, it was quite a spectacle. Though I don't remember any devil fruit of such type in the memories shared by rimuru at all" said dagruel

"Yep that's right. I have added some surprises here and there to make our adventure more fun. Otherwise there would be nothing that surprises us here."

"Wahahaha that's my bestie for you" said milim proudly

"Kyahahaha if that's the case, meaning there will be more of those special devil fruits right? I can't wait to find one good enough for me"

"So what is its name then?" asked leon

"Its Mera Mera no Mi : model Yami. That is what I have come to know after eating that fruit." replied diablo

"Alright then. Lets talk about what we will do next" said rimuru.

"Oioioi first give me my money now Rimuru! I have also contributed this time"

"Hmm Yes dino you really have proven yourself this time. I have heard your future sight was very helpful to Team 1. Alright I will give you 30 million bellies this time."

"Hehe now I can finally get myself a more comfortable bed."

"Alright then. Looks like that incident was more than enough for us to get famous. Lets see what the results are."

"It came it came!" shouted ramiris while flying quickly towards the delivery bird and taking the newspaper from it mid air. She then started reading it mid air only.

"hoy ramiris! bring it here, we want to read it too!" shouted guy

"Shhh! Let me read here" shushed ramiris

"Whooo! we finally got our bounties!" shouted ramiris in excitement.

"Lets see here, I m now announcing everyone's bounties-

Milim - 10 million 

Veldora - 15 million

Dagruel - 19 million