Welcome aboard!

"So what will you do now? After you are done with everything here?" asked Rimuru

"Hmm For now I will just go around finding these messages, hoping they contain record of our time spent here. I want to know what important thing he had that made him leave me, and if possible, want to complete it in his place if wasn't able to in his lifetime"

"Right. You don't know but there is actually a reason why your memories went blank specifically for 100 years 800 years ago."

"Ho?"

After that Rimuru told him about the void century, the events that unfolded after, the fall of the ancient kingdom, the alliance of the 20 countries leading to the formation of the world government, the celestial dragons and everything else.

"If what you said is true then, then that means!"

"Yes. The most logical conclusion is that your master also fought against the 20 countries. You were initially most likely to be used by him to make a powerful weapon, maybe even on par with the ancient weapons like pluton, but in the many years, or decades, he spent with you he got attached to you instead and abandoned his project. He then left the island to fight in order to protect you. At least that's what I get from all the information we have" concluded Rimuru.

Antak took a heavy breath so as to calm down his emotions.

"Then that means the ones responsible for my master's death are the 5 elders and whoever is behind them. Alright then I have decided. My new reason for living will be the elimination of those so called celestial dragons. I m not going to rest in peace unless the killers of my master are alive and well!" declared Antak with an angry voice "Thank you very much Rimuru. Thanks to you I now know what I have to do, and I will get to it after your farewell"

"What do you mean?" asked rimuru

"Huh? I mean after you all leave on your journey I-"

Suddenly guy leon and luminas started laughing

"huh? did I say something wrong?" asked Antak confused.

"What are you talking about? You are now one of us right?" asked rimuru in an innocent tone

Antak took a moment to process what Rimuru just said

"You mean!"

"Yep. Welcome to the Stardom pirate crew Antak. You are our newest member" said Rimuru cheerfully.

"Are you sure? Doesn't that mean you will get involved in my fight against the world government and the celestial dragons?"

"Well that's what friends are for right? When one is in trouble the rest help him no matter what the difficulty is? Or do you not want to join our crew?"

"NO NO Its not that! I-" said Antak while trying to hide his sobbing "I m very happy to be able to join you all. Its just that after being all alone for 800 years I never thought I would get a chance like this-"

'Hehe This reminds me of the time I met a certain dragon who was alone for 300 years' thought rimuru while being lost in old memories.

"RIMURU! RIMURU!" came a voice form a tiny yellow ball coming towards them quickly

"What's the matter Ramiris?"

"I finally managed to understand my devil fruit! See this!" said ramiris while pointing towards a golem which had remained unharmed somehow. She shook her finger back and forth, and the golem responded by coming towards them.

"I m here Ramiris sama" came voice from the golem which shocked everyone

"D-Did that golem just speak?" asked Antak who was surprised the most.

"Yep yep! Let me tell you my devil fruit power allows me to give life to inanimate objects! But I need the original source of power of that object. For example if I have a dead human body, and I get food, water and air, which is the original source of power for it, then I can create zombies! In this case since the golem's power source is that crystal within it, I simply used it to give life to it! And also these will be absolutely obedient to me and will follow my every command!" explained ramiris while puffing out her chest in pride.

"If that is the case, there is plenty of those crystals here. You can use all you want to create golems. Also now that I have the translations available, I can give you technology to modify these golems further to create elemental golems" said Antak

"REALLY! For real you will do that! Thank you a lot!" said ramiris while shaking Antak's finger vigorously up and down.

"I m happy to be able to help you" replied Antak

"Oi milim dino and master we have got a lot of fun research to do!"

"Kyahahaha that indeed sounds quite fun! Lets experiment and create all types of golems we can!" said veldora excited.

"Wahahaha this reminds me of the time we build the labyrinth in tempest" chimed in milim

"Oi freeloader Dino wake up and come here! Otherwise I m gonna animate your earplugs to never work for you again!" threatened Ramiris

"What! No wait don't do that I m coming!" said dino while quickly rushing towards them.

"Hahaha just you all wait and see the great Ramiris making her own elemental Golem army!"

"Right then I will show you the research lab shortly" said Antak

"Looks like we will be staying here for quite some time then" said rimuru

"Works with me. This place seems it can be quite fun to explore" said guy

"I might as well do that too" agreed Leon

"Now that everything's done, can we like do something about my arm now? It's kinda been missing for a while" asked Luminas, at which everyone stared at her as if they had completely forgotten about that.

"Ah right. I will search in the master's documents and see if I find a way to reattach your arm. The healing machine here is specifically designed for me and won't work on humans afterall, unless you want a mechanical arm that is" replied Antak.

"Augh fine looks like I will have to stay like this until then" sighed luminas.

"Alright then since everyone has decided what they are gonna do, will will meet here again after a few days" said rimuru

"Right. We will be busy in our research" said ramiris, with veldora, milim and dino in her team

"We will be exploring this island" said guy, with leon, dagruel and luminas

"We will just be chilling around I guess?" said Rimuru, looking behind to see just diablo left.

"Kufufufu finally some time alone with Rimuru sama! What a fitting reward" said diablo happily

"On second thought let me join the exploration gro-"

"Yosh lets go then!" said guy cutting off rimuru

"Right lets go" said luminas, following guy's cue.

"Hey wait for-"

"Have fun with diablo, Rimuru" said guy with an evil smile, and they all left quickly before rimuru had a chance to say anything.

*

Author's note: As always share your reviews thus far.