Its a trap!

After taking care of the sea creature, the stardom pirates began moving forward, towards the direction of the island. As they came closer and closer, they noticed that the weather started getting more and more fierce.

"Hold up! what's up with this weather all of a sudden?"

"It seems too much to be just a coincidence that it is getting worse as we go closer" commented leon

"Right. Lets prepare ourselves for the worst. Everyone take positions to fight a possible storm! Except for our battle team. You three be ready to fight in case more monsters like that appear." ordered rimuru

"Roger!"

After half an hour of struggle, the storm has entered its final stage, and is roaring like anything.

"Large wave from left!"

"Someone come here and hold the mast! The sails are gonna rip off"

"A large rock at 12 o'clock! Change the course!"

Suddenly there was a violent shaking in the ocean, and three tornadoes appeared out of nowhere. 

"WHooo! Those are huge!"

Along with them, emerged the creatures from earlier. 5 of them.

"Looks like we are in for a fight!" said dagruel while clapping his fist.

"Time for veldora arts!" said veldora and readied his attack.

Suddenly one of the creatures jumped up ahead, about to crash the cosmos head on, but was thrown far away by veldora's attack instead, which hit it in its face. Then the remaining all attacked at once, 2 from above and 2 from under water.

"Milim you go under the water. I will take care of the ones above" said dagruel

"Right" said milim and jumped without hesitation.

Meanwhile, the rest of the crew was struggling hard to keep the ship from turning upside down. 

"Just a little more! As soon as the island comes in sight, Dino will teleport us!" shouted Rimuru, though was barely heard above the loud roaring of the storm. 

Suddenly there was a large pushback from behind the ship, and a large creature came flying from underwater. Dagruel and veldora also took care of the ones coming from above. 

"Looks like its all clear for now" said milim after jumping back on the ship.

And like this, the island was finally in sight. 

"DINO!"

"Hai hai"

And with a blink of an eye, they were finally on shore of the island. Much to everyone's surprise, the weather was all clear here, contradictory to the huge storm which is visible to them at the horizon.

"HUH? the storm is only surrounding the island?" asked luminas surprised.

"Looks like it. And those sea monsters too. Looks like some kind of natural defense system for the island" wondered leon

"Alright then. Lets move ahead."

And they continued their way through a tropical-looking forest. There were all kinds of wild plants growing, from every era, be it ancient, medieval or modern. After roaming for an hour or two through that, they finally found lake surrounded by a clear patch of land.

"Alright lets take a break here and rest our souls"

"Phew finally! It seemed to me like this hell was never gonna end" declared ramiris, and proceeded to rest on the ground.