Limbless woman

(A/N - Here I am 😌 this is a warning to any light heart or can't handle any detailed torture as I said in my review of the story I want to flesh everything out and flesh out the city, make it more darker
this chapter is one of many that I will write that would show that. This chapter would contain a very detailed writing about being tortured and raped. If you cannot handle it, then, idk 😶)

Judy and Elijah arrived at her apartment complex, When they entered the building there were a handful of people squatting near the entrance of the building and the stairs.

Judy and Elijah went up to the third floor and too a right turn to the corridor the last door from the right was Judy's unit.

Judy and Elijah enters the unit and Judy lead Elijah to her computer room where she would modify Braindances for clouds.
The editing room was at a cold temperature to keep the CPU's cool and prevent them from overheating, Judy's computer also hand many monitors each showing different data.

Judy sat Infront of the chair and she told Elijah to sit beside her computer table. Elijah sat beside her.

"Here, catch" Elijah said tossing the shard to Judy who perfectly catches it, Judy places the BD chip on the computer's shard reader and began to analyze the data on video the BD have.

Elijah who was about to sit noticed piles of BD shards at the bottom of the computer table, He grabbed the box and began to read each and every title written on each chip.

"Jeez Judy," Elijah said in a surprised yet teasing tone. "From environmental to smut, oh how you've change." Elijah laughes and teased while waving some BD chips to Judy's direction.

"What are you talking about?" Judy said unaware of the BD chips Elijah found, Judy looked to her side and saw Elijah waving the BD chips the Clouds told her to calibrte and tweak , so it would release more pleasure hormone during use.

"Put those back I Haven't finished tweaking those yet, you can try it later if you want " Judy said chuckling and laughing.

"Nah, unless this Chips provide information about Thomas Wheler they're pretty useless to me."

"I already know who Thomas Wheeler is, He's a rising star in the underground world for constructing XBD's." Judy said her face frowning in disgust. "If Jimmy Kurosaki is famous for creating BD's of cybercychotic accidents that happens the same day. Then Tom is famous for the sickos who enjoy the rape and torture of women." Judy bit her lip when explaining who Thomas Wheeler was, She felt horrified just imagining what kinds of shit they did to Miranda.

Judy already finished analyzing the Chip and inserted it to a precalibrated headgear that Elijah had in Judy's house.

"I lowered the pain you would feel in the session, Knowing his work they wouldn't stop at a few punches and electrocution." Judy said worriedly, She stood up and Walked Infront of Elijah and adjusted the Headgear to his head.

"How do you know about it?" Elijah asked curiously. "Did you try one before?" He whispered in disbelief.

"The female dolls at Clouds often talk about the horrors of being turned into a BD of Thomas Wheeler." Judy replied, When she finished adjusting the Headgear she sat back down Infront of her computer.

"I'll be watching from the monitor so, I hope you're ready for this."

Elijah nodded his head before leaning back on the wall closing his eyes as the scenery changes from black to the perspective of Miranda.

Elijah who was a watcher using Miranda's eyes from the brain dance looked around for clues he could use. Miranda was being dragged down the stairs, she was struggling to slip off of the man's grip, The Man who was pulling her was 6ft tall full of tattoos and had two gorilla arms and cybernetic biceps, the man was wearing a black tank top and some military pants and brown boots.