Visiting The Grave.

"The world is an Inherently unfair place." - Unknown.

2073, Eliijah woke up and felt his eye sore, He stood up from his bed and looked out the window, He saw and heard the honking of cars in the early morning.

Elijah took a bath and sat on his bed after putting on some clothes, He checked his inbox and saw that there was two miss calls from his father and one text message.

[Don't look for Wheeler, I already Maine and his team, Maine is Kiwi's leader almost all of their previous gigs were successfully fulfilled. I'm serious Ej don't do anything stupid]

Elijah scoffed and rolled his eyes before texting a reply.

[I won't i'm gonna visit her grave at laguna bend. They probably threw her near the shack so if it would point to the oldman if her body was found, see ya later dad]

Elijah grabbed his jacket that was still at the end of the room he wore it again since  He only wore it for 2 hours yesterday. he grabbed the BD chip and planed to go to a nearby BD shop to buy a head gear.

He went outside his unit but went back inside again when he patted his waist and couldn't feel the gun he bought yesterday.
Elijah went inside his armory and grabbed a cylinder and 2 stack of bullets.

He holster the gun on the back of his pants and went down to the lobby, where he was greeted by the female android receptionist.

"See you later Mr Pines" The android bowed saying in programed happy tone.

he grabbed his bike and rode to the badlands, normally it would be a bad idea to go to the badlands alone since some clans are very aggressive to night city inhabitants or just very aggressive at all.

Elijah went to westbrook then santo domingo and continued south east towards the badlands. the drive only lasted for 10mins because of traffic.

when he arrived he saw the small house and a small dock at the reservoir, further straight of the house across the reservoir was the abandoned water dam, they were supposed to be permanent but the water became to toxic to become a reservoir.

Elijah parked his bike beside the broken blue car and took  of his helmet and walked towards the small house, The house was fulk if liter, cans, plastic bags and some pizza boxes.

there was a rocking chair beside the parasol he grabbed the chair and positioned it at the edge of the metal dock

Elijah sighs and pats of the dust but when his hand touched the chair it wasn't even that dusty.

Elijah sat on the chair and stared at the water, He pulls out a cigar and tried to look for his lighter but to no avail.

He grabs his revolver and fired it the air rapidly for five times, he then put the tip of the cigar on the tip of the muzzle and waited for it to burn.

"To the best sister and to the best shooter I've ever known in this city!" Elijah yelled, He puffed the smoke on his mouth then closed his eyes not letting his emotions get the better of off him.

Unbeknownst to Elijah a Vilefort Columvus blue van it stopped infront of the house and out came a girl with green hair with pink highlights, the right side of her head was shaven and you could see some implants on the scalp she was wearing a tank top and rip jeans her body ha different tattoos.

she went out her van and saw the expensive bike that was parked beside the broken car, she smirked and walked towards the house trying to find a the familiar face she knew who was at the house, Judy found Elijah on the dock sitting on a rocking chair, the place he was on smelled like burning leaves but Judy was already familiar and used to the smell of cigars burning inside one room.

"You know I had this massive plan of taking my girl here for a cute romantic moment" Judy suddenly said playfully, V who suddenly got surprised grabbed his gun and aimed behind him, His sweat dropped when he saw judy smiling with her hands up.

"Jeez Alvarez, Didn't anybody tell you not to sneak up on some one in the middle of the bad lands?" Elijah said, as he leaned back on the chair and continued with puffing the cigar which gives him pleasure and happiness every puff.

"What are you even doing here El? You only cone when  I persuade you to go here" Judy drops her scuba gear near Elijah and put her hand on her waist before leaning on a stacked cooler and facing Elijah.

"We found Miranda" Elijah said taking another puff and blowing it to the side since Judy was infront of him"

The news Elijah gave him made Judy excite, not only was Miranda an older sister figure to Judy but Miranda was also Judy's second puppy crush.

"Really?! That's great where is she?" Judy exclaimed happily

"Bottom of the lake" Elijah took a puff "Dead" he blows to the side.

Judy was lost for words, she suddenly felt like a dick for saying that it was good even though she didn't know.

"O-Oh Im sorry" Jud said hopping up the stack of coolers and sitting on it. "What Happened to her? How did she die?" Judy asked in remorse and sadness.

"Kidnapped" Elijah said pulling out a chip from his pocked. "For this" Elijah showed judy the BD chip and the moment he did Judy felt anger and panic the type of chip was unique she already knew what it was based on the signature.

"An XBD?!" She yelled, Judy slams the cooler below her so hard it was almost completely broken. "Oh no, thats fucking horrible" She added

"This is actually one of the reason I came here" Elijah said standing up from the chair and handing Judy the chip.

"I want you to help me remove the pain Limiter on the chip, I want you to make it as real as possible." Elijah said seriously

"How did you even know I would be here today?" Judy asked curiously.

"I didn't, It was by pure chance, I was only planning on praying for my sister, but since your here I need your help."

Judy who also wanted to find out the murdered of Miranda immediately agreed to help.

"I cant work with the calibrations needed with this small loptop, and I cant just use the Clouds computers since this is personal use." Judy was thinking of a place they could piece by piece tear the BD to its last pixel to find something more about the Murder.

"Lets go to my house I can edit everything there" Judy said walking back to her van. "Wanna ride with me or you gonna youse your bike?" Judy asked

" I can ride with you, the bike has an auto drive system installed, Do you still live in charcter st?" Elijah asked, When Judy nodded  he put the coordinates on the bikes mainframe and the bike's engine started to growl and it went of the distance.

"Sweet ride, lemme borrow it sometime maiko would love to ride something like that"Judy whistled in awe.

"I think she'll love riding you, more than the bike, I know I would" Elijah joke earning a chuckle and a jab from Judy.

"Shut up ad get in the car asshole" She chuckled and shook her head.

Judy and Elijah starts to travel to charter st in kabuki, watson district

'Sorry dad, looks me and Judy are gonna find the murderer who killed Miranda' Elijah thought while looking out the window of the van, letting the wind blow past him.