chapter-8 Raghav got angry

Raghav thought that he might be ill due to which his heartbeat had become abnormal. Manvi's thought was only on the fact that she has to go to meet Sameer, so she told Raghav that she has to go somewhere.

"Actually....... I have to go somewhere", so if there is any work then you tell me what to do, Manvi said to Raghav.

"Ah no... if you want to go you can go", Raghav replies to Maanvi.

"Are you sure that their is nothing to do?", Manvi asked Raghav.

"Ok.....fine, I know you will keep asking till I tell you to do something, I gave some documents to principal sir to sign, you go and bring them to me", Raghav told Maanvi.

"Alright", Maanvi said to Raghav and left for principal office.

Maanvi got out of the cabin and went to the principal's office but Maanvi's principal was not there in his cabin.

"Where is sir gone now ? How do I know what documents Mr. Officer has given to the principal sir?, Maanvi said to herself, scratching her head with her finger.

Maanvi came out of the principal sir's office and Maanvi started looking for the principal sir all over the college.

Maanvi soon got tired of running and sat down on a chair placed in front of waiting room.

"O God! Where have you gone sir? , She said to herself.

"Hey!...wait!, have you seen the principal sir ?...do you know where  he have gone?, Maanvi asked a student passing by.

"Yes...I saw him in the auditorium, he went there to see the students' rehearsal for the Republic Day", that student left by saying this to Maanvi.

"Where is she now? Does it take so long to fetch the file from the principal's office? Raghav said to himself.

Raghav was waiting in the cabin for Maanvi who had not returned yet. But then a thought came to his mind due to which his face had changed from expressionless to a little tense.

Or did she get herself into trouble again?, Raghav thought and stood up from his chair.

Raghav came out of the cabin in search of Manvi in little hurry.

"ooh..God, I have to hurry or else I will not be able to reach Sameer on time", Manvi said while walking in a hurry.

Maanvi was moving fast without looking on the floor that her feet got stuck in the wire read on the floor and she was just about to fall but Raghav came on time and grabbed Maanvi's waist and saved her from falling. Manvi's chunari had come on her face while falling. Raghav gently removed the chunari from Maanvi's face with his hand. They kept looking at each other in the same position for a while, Raghav was lost in Manvi's beautiful and deep eyes.

In this, a bundle of wires of Lightning bulb, which was used for some decorations, fell on them, which was hanging on the wall for decoration.Maanvi tries to remove that wire but as much as she was trying to solve the puzzle of the wire, both of them get caught in that wire bundle.

Raghav said to Maanvi, “Wait!… wait!” otherwise I will lose the hope of getting rid of these strings forever".

"Let me try once again this time....", Manvi was saying something to Raghav that Raghav cut her talk in the middle.

"Please don't do it or else I will be stuck here like this for the rest of my life", Raghav said looking at the stars.

"Let me fix it", Raghav said to Maanvi and slowly lowered his hand and tried to remove the wires.

"Is anyone here?", Manvi said aloud.

"Stop shouting otherwise I will be deaf", says Raghav looking at Maanvi.