chapter -5 special treatment

At canteen:

After finishing their snacks Manvi looked at her wrist watch to know the time.

"Let's go now", Manvi said to Priya.

"Yeah..yes", Priya replies.

They both slowly came out of the canteen with wiping their hands with napkin.

"You go to Class; The lecture will start soon", Manvi said to Priya, looking at her watch.

"Yes..I am leaving and you also go to your cabin or else that officer will come here in search of you", Priya said to Manvi in teasing way.

Hearing Priya's words, Manvi stared at Priya with big eyes but said nothing to her.

"Did I Say somthing wrong ", priya asked Manvi in a way that she know nothing.

"Hmmmm ....hmmm... "Bye" "Bye", Maanvi said to Priya and left for the cabin.

Maanvi went to the cabin .

"May i com...., Manvi said only this  with half opened door with noticing that  Raghav's chair is empty.

but Raghav was not there as he was on the round with the principal.

"Where has he gone now?" ; Seeing Raghav's empty chair, Maanvi said to herself.

Manvi entered in cabin and moved towards her chair with thoughts of Raghav in her mind.

Maanvi dragged her chair and sits on her chair and she started looking at the files that Raghav had kept on her table to check once again and sign on them . Manvi was falling asleep while checking as after Lunch it's hard to work.

"Aah...amm..am , I'm really too sleepy now", what to do ?..if i fell sleep my work will remain incomplete and Mister.officer
Will really gonna kill me?, Manvi said while rubbing her eyes.

Suddenly her eyes closed unwantedly ... ofcourse who had control on sleep ?...she fell asleep and  her head was about to hit the table but at right before Manvi's head can hit the table Raghav put his hand on the table so that Maanvi's head fell on his hand and she did not get hurt.Once again Raghav saved Manvi from getting hurt in time.

"She can't even control her sleep", Raghav told himself.

He slowly tried to take his hand out from under Maanvi's head but Maanvi's hands held his arm tightly.

"Mom!"....please! let me sleep for some more time", Manvi was bubbling in sleep.

After that Raghav remained in that position for some time and kept looking at Manvi's face. He removed the hair on Maanvi's face with his other hand finger; Raghav was just looking at her without making any move. An hour passed, Raghav slowly removed his hand from under her head as Maanvi had let go of Raghav's arm. .

"Oh god! "My hand," said Raghav, shaking his hand.
Raghav's hand had gone numb, after all, he stood in one place for an hour without moving his hand.

"This girl really..Ahhh", said Raghav to himself.

He then left the cabin with rubbing his hand. After some time Manvi's eyes opened.

"Oh... it's 5:30 in the evening, it's too late, hasn't he returned yet", she said to herself.

"thank God! "..."He is not here, otherwise he would have behaved like an angry bird", Maanvi said to herself.

Manvi was completely unaware that Raghav had been standing near her for an hour as her pillow.

She stood up, collected the files, put them in her bag and left the cabin and went to class in search of priya.