chapter -7 Raghav's restlessness

Manvi ran away after saying this to Raghav and came to priya.

"Hey...priya I'm back with my bag; Let's go home", Manvi told Priya.

"Yes... let's go, Priya replies to manvi who is waiting for Manvi.

Both of them went to the parking lot and sat on the scooty and started riding towards their homes.

"Well !"...Priya, what gift should we get for her?", Manvi asked while driving the scooty.

"What did you think?, what did we bring for her?, Priya asked Maanvi.

"I am asking you Dumbo...", I am not able to decide anything right now ", Maanvi replies.

"Let's decide later, we have to look cool tomorrow", Priya tells Maanvi.

"Yes why not.. offcourse we will",Maanvi laughs and answers .

Maanvi drops Priya at her house and then slowly rides towards her house.

"Mom".. I came back, Manvi said while coming inside the house through main door and closing the door.

"Welcome home dear", says her mother.

"Thanks...momma", Manvi replies.

"Sit on the couch, I'll bring you a glass of water", said the jaya ji to Maanvi.

Jaya ji went to the kitchen and came out with a glass of water in her hand.

"How was your day today ? and you look very tired ...why dear?", Jaya ji asked Manvi while offering her glass of water.

"No..No, mom everything is fine, today I met Sameer, he had come to college to invite me and Priya to his wedding", manvi said to jaya ji before taking a sip of water.

"Ohhh! really.. when did he come to India?Why didn't you bring him at home", jaya ji asked Manvi.

"I asked her mom really , but he said he is busy in preparing for marriage", says Maanvi giving back the glass of water to her mother after drinking water.

"Ok ok"..."You go and take some rest now", jaya said to Maanvi.

"Yes...moma i must go", Maanvi stands from the sofa and hugged her mom before leaving.

Maanvi takes her bag and just starts walking towards her room after hugging her mom.

"Also... Mother put these flowers in the flowerpot, Maanvi said to her mother looking at the flowers.

"OK.. Darling I'll..these are really beautiful",jaya ji responds to Maanvi with taking flowers from Manvi.

In Night

After rest she completed all her homework which she had to give to the teacher by tomorrow morning.

Thank God... it is finally done", Manvi said to herself with pressing her fingers.

"Ahhhhh...my fingers are about to break," she said looking at his fingers.

"come out Manvi; Dinner is ready with your favorite dish, jaya ji calls Maanvi out for dinner.

"Yes.. Mother, I am coming, Maanvi replies loudly.

She put her notes and books nearby her bed and went outside to the lobby . Manvi stood by the dining table and pulled up a chair and sat on it.

"Good evening! Dad, she greeted her father.

Good evening ....my property, are you all right?", Maanvi's father asked her.

[Manvi's father call Manvi as his property with love to show that she is the property of her mother and father]

"Yes.. Dad I'm all right", Manvi said with a smile.