Part 19 | Diagon Alley

"Up."

"No."

"Get up Loki."

"No thank you."

"I wasn't asking."

Today was Saturday, and you had decided to go to Diagon Alley for the day and had promised to bring Loki with you.

Only the God was refusing to get up.

"Get uppppp" you groaned, smacking him over the head with a pillow.

"No" he grumbled, rolling over and tucking himself back under his doona.

"You said yesterday that you wanted to go with me!" You insisted.

"Well right now I'm trying to sleep."

"Loki."

"Y/n."

"Ugh" you sighed, flopping onto the bed beside the smirking God. "You are so annoying sometimes."

"Thank you darling."

"That was not a compliment."

"Well it was taken as one" he grinned, rolling onto his side and propping himself up on one arm. "Did you even brush your hair this morning?"

"Attempted to, yes. And not all of us have pure grease instead of hair."

"My hair is not greasy."

"And I'm the Queen of Jotunheim" you scoffed.

"One dayyyyyyy!" A voice sang out from under the bed.

"Thor, why the fuck are you under my bed again?" Loki questioned, leaning over you to lift under the edge of the doona.

"No reason" the blonde god replied, rolling out with a grin. "And like I said, one day you will be N/n."

"Open your mouth again and the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth" you threatened.

"Go find Jane Thor" Loki grumbled. "Oh, never mind, she's not here."

"That's why N/n is taking us to Diagon alley next week! She's going to teach us how to get in and out so we can come visit but can also go back to normal Earth!" He beamed. "So I can go see Jane!"

"Come on Lokes, I need to get my shopping done" you said. "I promised to get Snape a new cauldron, Neville borrowed his and melted it beyond repair."

"Again?" Loki mused. "He should get a... what do the mortals call it? A gift card?"

"He should" you laughed, sitting up and pulling Loki up with you. "Come on asshat, we've got shit to do."

—————————————————————-

As you and Loki were walking down a staircase, it suddenly turned, leaving the two of you to lean against a banister as you waited for it to get back to where it started.

"Hello you two, where are you off to?" McGonagall greeted as she walked up beside you, the staircase beginning to turn again.

"I'm taking Loki to see Diagon alley."

"Well, enjoy your day out" she smiled, raising her eyebrows suggestively. "Is it a date?"

"Minerva!" You grumbled indignantly as Loki chuckled quietly.

"Alright alright, I'll leave you two to it" she smiled. "Don't forget, the Yule ball is next week, make sure you have dress robes or something proper to wear please."

"We won't forget" Loki assured as she nodded, gliding away as the staircase reached its original position.

"Do you have something to wear?" Loki questioned as the two of you continued on your way.

"I do, do you?"

"Maybe" he grinned. "Can I see yours when we return?"

"Of course not! You have to wait until the ball" you replied, laughing at his sulky expression.

"Who are you going with?" Fred demanded as the twins and the Golden trio popped up out of nowhere.

"Oh for the love of violence" You muttered, pinching the bridge of your nose.

"I don't think that's the saying Professor" Ginny commented.

"Well I don't like peace, so why would I say that?" You countered with a grin."Where did you lot come from?"

"Not important, now answer the question" George answered quickly.

"No one, I'm going by myself, in style" you replied, continuing along the hallway as the group followed after you.

"Aren't you going with Professor Lo-"

You cut Fred off by performing a silencing charm on him, the teen opening and closing his mouth in vain before giving up.

"Who are you all going with?" You asked them.

"Ginny" Harry answered, a pink tint creeping up his cheeks as he and the girl smiled at each other shyly.

"Knew it" Loki smirked.

"How about you Hermione?"

"She says she's got a date but won't tell us who it is" Ron grumbled in annoyance.

"It's not my fault you didn't ask me sooner" she huffed, her wavy hair bouncing. "And yes, I do have a date. You'll just have to find out who on the night."

"Ikle Won-won is going with Lavender Brown" George snickered as the others made faces.

"Lavender?" Loki asked in surprise, turning to you. "Isn't she that irrritaing one from Divination?"

"Yes Lokes, now shush" you replied, putting a hand over his mouth. "We can't speak badly about the students in front of other students."

"We won't say anything Professor" Hermione assured you.

"Thank you, otherwise I'll dangle you all out of the Astronomy tower window" you grinned, removing your hand from the God's mouth and taking his hand instead. "We have to go, but we'll see you all in class tomorrow."

"Bye Professors!" They waved as the pair of you stepped outside the doors to the castle, Fred giving Hermione pleading looks to remove the silencing charm.

——————————————————————-

Sorry my updating schedule is so haywire everyone, I have so many exams at the moment and my motivation comes in random bursts lol

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!