(67) Toga Returns

Y/N POV: (OKAY SO I HAD TO EDIT THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I REALIZED I  ACCIDENTALLY WROTE SOME EDITS ON THE CHAPTER ON A DIFFERENT DRAFT AND DIDN'T COPY IT OVER. STILL SIMILAR STUFF, BUT I'D STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU READ IT AGAIN. THE END IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TO READ OVER. oops.)

By the time we made it into our class suite, it was already morning and we decided to take turns in the showers. The boys had 3 of their own bathrooms and we did as well.

I wasted no time to start unpacking my suitcase, taking out the matching hoodie and sweatpants I was gonna wear for the rest of the day.

"Y/n!!" I turned my head to see Momo peaking out from the side of the door. "Me and the girls are all done, it's your turn to take a shower!" I approvingly nodded my head and slowly walked into the bathroom, closing the door shut.

I took a glance at my now naked body in the mirror. "Damn..I put on a lot of weight...Bakugo must think I'm fat.." I hesitantly shook the bad thought from my head and let the hot water flow through my hair and body, softening up my muscles and relaxing my shoulders. But as I reached for the soap, I noticed the shadow of a small figure climbing to the top of the shower.

Slowly, a huge grape ball fell to the floor in front of me and I took a step back, covering my body while a cheeky pervert (Mineta) grinned back at me. "AHHHHHHH!!! I panicked. "GET OUT!!"

It took no more than a few seconds of my screaming before Bakugo slammed down the door in a puff. I blushed while his red eyes briefly glanced my bare body up and down before he turned back to Mineta and threw him across to the other side of the suite.

I took this opportunity to turn off the shower and throw some clothes on.

Let's just hope Bakugo doesn't kill him before I get there...I ran out to the main area as soon as I could, only to hear the sound of mini explosions, shocked gasps, fearful whimpers and horrid yelling. "YOU FUCKING SICK ASS BASTARD!" He hit him over the head. "WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU PEAKING AT MY GIRLFRIEND NAKED?! DO YOU WANT TO DIE!?"

When Mineta saw me appear from the side, a sly grin spread across his face and his nose began to bleed. "Oh Y/n~! With those sweet, sweet-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Bakugo slammed his fist down on his face. "TCH! KEEP YOUR EYES OFF HER YOU FILTHY PERVERT!!"

Shocked gasps filled the room as he punched him repeatedly in the face 5..no..maybe 10 more times. I shouted out. "Bakugo, that's enough!" When he didn't react, I powered up a few of my own mini-explosions. "KATSUKI! I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU AGAIN!"

He paused and turned to me, his eyes still red with rage, but like a puppy he obediently stopped when I abruptly raised my voice.

"Whoaa.." Surprised murmurs from my shocked classmates filled my ears. "He listened to her..? Just like that?! Sheeshhh.."

"Let's go." I dragged him by his wrist into the extra rooms that were given to each couple and locked the door shut. "I'm sorry for yelling at you Suki, but you need to calm down okay? I understand what he did was extremely out of hand..and I'm so mad and embarrassed that I wanted to punch him like that myself, but you can't just kill him okay? Not like that."

He sighed. "Yeah your right...I-I don't know what came over me..." In embarrassment, he melted against me, the side of his head pressed against my chest as he calmed, listening to my slow heartbeat. "It's so easy getting mad about that stuff...And knowing that someone else could see all of you and know more parts of you then I already do..upsets me.." He admitted, "I'm always... I dunno, ready to blow someone's head off. Now I got you..so thanks Y/n.."

I patted his head, and massaged the nape of his neck  as a smile spread across my face at his words. "Ready to go back now?" He lifted himself off me and grabbed my hand. "Yeah..let's go."

As we walked back into the main area..the sight of another short blonde haired girl stopped me in my tracks and Bakugo let go of my hand. She wasn't from our class but I recognized her...from the pictures at the house.

Bakugo's first love...

I turned to Bakugo and Deku..only to see their eyes water...wide in shock. It is Toga...

My heartbeat erratically increased and I put a protective arm in front of Bakugo. "Why the hell are you here now? Go away! Do you know how badly you hurt Bakugo?!" The rest of the class took a hesitant step back. "That's the girl from the league of villains..."

It felt like the whole world had stopped and we were the only few in it.

"I left the league of villains..for Bakugo, and now I'm officially a student at UA." My eyes widened. "WHat?! Just like that?!" She smirked. "I've got connections."

Bakugo moved me to the side. "Eri...where the hell is she!? What did you do with Eri?!" She slyly grinned. "Aw..after all this time that isn't the warm welcome I expected..!" She walked over to Deku, ruffled his hair and watched in amusement as he fell back on the couch.

"Tch," Following suit, I glared her (GOOFY) ass down as she made her way to Bakugo. "Oh and Baki.." Baki?! "Look how much you've grown..! You're so hot and attractive now! I missed you.." She ran her hand down his muscles, stroking the sides of his face. "I'm all yours.."

If it was anyone else, Bakugo would have pushed them away immediately but with her he seemed paralyzed. I gritted my teeth and my eyes watered. So is this what it's like to be his first love.. Toga whispered something in his ear and grabbed his wrist, walking in the direction of one of the empty couple rooms. "Let's go." She said. 

"No!" I slapped her hand away from him, huffing. "Leave my boyfriend alone! You betrayed him! You have no right to be in his life now...!" She pushed me back. "That isn't for you to decide. Right Baki?" He refused to make eye contact with me.

"Wow, I just thought of a great idea!" Toga jumped up. "Let's see who he will listen to..me..his first love..or you..a random girl he just met." I pleaded in my head, praying that somehow he'd choose me. "Suki..." I reached out for his hand. "Let's go." But he didn't budge.

Instead, he pushed me away from him. 

"Y/n, w-we're over." Toga bit off her fingernail. "Right, now go. Shoo!"

My eyes widened in shock. "What? Were over? I must've heard that wrong, right?!" Tears rushed down my eyes. "Bakugo!! Please....! You didn't mean that right?! Tell me you didn't!" My voice cracked and a lump filled my throat. "Please.."

He gritted his teeth and finally turned around to make eye contact with me. His dead-serious crimson tainted eyes took me aback. "We're over, okay?!" 

Over? At his words I lost my balance and fell back on the floor.

She walked side by side with him into the door, kissed him on the cheek and slammed the door shut. I stayed on the ground, helpless as I wiped my falling tears. 

I'm in a dream! I must be..this can't be real...It can't be! Bakugo said he loved me...

I blinked my eyes 3 times, hoping that on the third blink I'd wake up on my bed, snuggled next to Bakugo like usual.. but no. I was still here.

I looked through a peak in the door only to see Toga on top of Bakugo..kissing him at his neck.

With false hope, I waited to see if he'd resist but no..they just kept on kissing.. My heart felt like glass shattered into a thousand pieces and now all that was left was a black hole.

"I love you", "You're mine", "I can't live without you," "I need you," for him those were just empty words with no true meaning behind them..

I couldn't believe it. All those memories we had together..gone just like that? Did he really even love me? Or was I just a placeholder until she came back?

I slammed my head on the wall, upset at the flashbacks of him that popped into my head as Kirishima and Mina pulled me up into their warm embrace.

Kirishima was the first to speak. "I don't know what's going on with him Y/n..but there has to be something. You need to trust Bakugo. I know he loves you.." I halfheartedly laughed. "Yeah..it sure looks like that.." I went away into the girls room, clenching my covers in a ball of tears.