Tragedies

Before you read this i just wanted to say thank you so much for 1k reads that is really crazy!

Also a warning this chapter is bloody and gory so if you get easily effected by those sorts of things I would recommend skipping this chapter.

This chapter almost made me cry and I sincerely apologise for what you are about to read.

I know Daisy was trying to act normal, but I could tell she was upset for me. Im starting to regret telling them about everything, it was making me feel a bit guilty. All it did was make them upset.

"Daisy, I promise you I'm fine" I reassured her. She smiled at me "Let's change the subject then" she sat me down on her bed "We have training tomorrow, I think knife throwing" she knew I loved knife throwing.

"At least one of us is gonna enjoy it, I suck at knife throwing" she said with a chuckle

"So where did you go after you ran off into the unknown?"

"To one of the many pianos in this schools" I say "Why are there so many anyway?"

"You'd think they would invest more money into better food instead of buying five useless pianos"

I opened my mouth to tell her that piano aren't that useless but I was interrupted by someone knocking on our door. I opened it and saw a smiley Aidan who instantly submerged me into a hug. "Hello to my favourite sister!"he pulled me out from the hug and stared at me looking quite offended "You're not gonna tell me I'm your favourite brother?"

"Hmm let me think about that" I tilted my head to the side "Nope, you know I can't choose" I say with a smirk "So why are you here apart from seeing your amazing little sister?" I ask him

"We lost the bet, we're ordering pizza from our house"

"Um correction, you lost the bet I just decided to be a good sister and tag along" he just rolled his eyes and walked into the room. Once again Daisy's jaw immediately dropped at the sight of him. "Aidan.Out.Now" I tell him trying to look as serious as possible

He put him arms in the air in retreat and walked out. "Is he single?" Daisy asked me still wide-eyed.

"Knowing him, probably not" I say putting on my jeans and t shirt that I found in my wardrobe. "Ok I'm heading out to get pizza, what pizza do you like?"

"Margarita pizza is great but I also love pepperoni and-" she started to say

"So margarita is it" I say as I leave.

Aidan was already leaning against a while wiggling his eyebrows "What are you doing?" I ask him amused. When seeing me he immediately stopped whatever he was doing and stood up straight. He awkwardly coughed before gesturing me to follow him.

__________________

We hd finally gotten to the same elevator that brought us here. We pressed the button that opened the doors and we both stepped in. We sat down and just started talking about random things "Hey have you signed up for any of the sporting events yet?" I ask

"Yeah, basketball. I've been practising and I think I'm pretty good" I saw him smile to himself

"Are you gonna try out for anything?"

"Maybe swimming but I'm not sure of anything yet"

"You should go for it, I've seen you swim you're amazing!" I know he was just saying that to make me feel more confident. I'm not that good and I'm not even sure if he's seen me swim.

"Sorry" he says randomly

"Sorry about what?" I ask not trying to hide my confusion

"Sorry about everything you had to go through with our father, you didn't deserve any of it"I could see he felt guilty about something, I wasn't sure what though.