Happily Ever After

Luca's POV

"Luca I swear to god, I'm gonna kick your ass if you touch me again!" Jezzabelle shouts before slamming the door in my face.

"When girls are at that stage, you should just leave them be" Darius reminds me as I roll my eyes.

It's been 5 months since my adoptive sister had finally accepted being my official old lady in the biker club. 4 since she had decided to go to school at the closest community college her protective father chose. And 3 months since she found out she had gotten pregnant exactly on the night I made her mine upstairs of the club, in my room.

It wasn't my goal to exactly make her pregnant that night, but at least the outcome was great for me either way. I've always wanted children with my old lady and now that she was pregnant, I became even more clingy with her. It's not my fault, her being both my old lady and pregnant with my child had made my normal over protective self even more over protective.

I was doing everything I could to keep her safe in my arms or beside me. I always kept her near me even if she needed to go to the bathroom, I stayed directly in front of the restroom door until she was finished. I even stayed close to her when she insisted to continue going to school even though I've begged for her not to due to something happening to both her or our baby.

Since I wasn't a student, the school made sure I knew stayed off campus grounds. But I stayed my ass in my car to make sure my old lady was getting to every single class alright and I made sure to carry her bag and books whenever I felt like it looked to heavy for her, which was mostly all the time if I'm being honest.

The pregnancy news may have been exciting for me, Avery, and Darius but it was the complete opposite for my old lady and her father. I guess the saying like father like daughter was in fact correct.

When my old lady fainted while we were at the city fair, she shrugged it off because she said she was used to it due to her history of being anemic. But when I finally managed to get her to the hospital for a check up 3 months ago, she was angry at me for getting her pregnant. It was as if all the memories of her enjoyment she felt the night that I had slept with her all disappeared when the doctor showed her positive pregnancy blood results and the ultrasound that confirmed it even more right after.

After she cussed my ear off in the doctors office, we came back to the club to tell the great news to her dad just to have him chase me around the club with his pistol and knife. It took 5 hours for his old lady to calm him down enough so I could catch my breath again. I wasn't shocked to find out her father was just as angry as she was at the news, but I wasn't going to let their grumpy selves ruin my excitement of becoming a dad. Especially if the baby was sharing the same DNA the woman of dreams did.

I agree that her getting pregnant was shocking news and especially with our relationship just barely getting on the right track now after all the previous drama. But I was excited to start a family with the woman I was in love with for the past 15 years.

I didn't care about what gender the baby was like most of my biker brothers did since all they cared about was having a male heir after themselves. All I needed to know was that my child and their mother was healthy and safe. I've heard many stories in the club about the old ladies having trouble with their pregnancies due to the stress of being with a biker man, but I didn't want that to happen with my unborn child and my woman.

I'm willing to spend every last minute of her pregnancy protecting both of them from any harm or dangers. Right after we got the news of her being blessed with our child, I decided to go to Darius for some health rules and cautions for pregnant women. I still didn't like how close he is with my old lady, but I wasn't gonna let that stop me from learning all I can for them.