Darius

Jezzabelles Pov

⚠️TW: MENTIONS OF ABORTION⚠️

"When do you think she'll wake up?"

I jolt up from my sleep hearing an unfamiliar voice beside me.

"Hold your horses girl! We ain't shooting you!"

Sharon laughs as I rubbed my sleepy eyes seeing her and a younger girl standing beside the bed I'm on.

"What time is it?" I ask trying to find my phone quickly realizing where I was.

"It's almost 1 in the afternoon, damn girl! I didn't know you knock out for so long after getting a couple shots in you"

"Where the hell is my damn phone?!"

I shout to myself while rummaging through the drawers in the room.

"Oh you mean the black and rose gold iPhone Grim is keeping in his back pocket downstairs?"

My head snapped up realizing my phone was all black with a rose gold case.

"Who the fuck is Grim?"

"Isn't he your boyfriend?"

"I don't do boyfriends. Where's the grim guy?"

I ask getting irritated from being away from my phone, the only object keeping me sane.

"He's downstairs with the rest of the men at the bar"

Making sure I had everything I owned on me, I rushed past Sharon and the girl heading straight for the bar downstairs.

Walking towards the bar where a group of biker men were sitting around talking and laughing with a bunch of half naked women, I walked directly up to the person wearing a leather jacket with large letters on it spelling out 'Grim Reaper'.

"Give me my phone jackass!"

All eyes turned to me with curiosity and others with shocked expressions. The person I slapped on the back of the head turned around revealing Luca's pissed off face.

"Give me my phone!"

He looked me up and down before going back to drinking beer with a slim red headed girl with large tits leaning against him on the bar stool. Rolling my eyes, I tried to slap him again only for him to grab my hand midway.

"You want your phone? Grab it"

He turned around on the stool to stand up in front of me as I realized my phone was in his hand. I tried grabbing it only to remember he was literally more than a foot taller and before I could even try to do anything else to grab my phone he pulled the front of his pants open and dropped it in.

"Grab it sleeping beauty"

He winked at me as I remembered the many times he did this before when we were younger just so I wouldn't text guys on my phone. But that's not happening anytime soon, I'm not the little scared girl he knew how to tease and make me cry easily when we were younger.

"Goddamn it!"

He shouts after I quickly grabbed his half empty bottle beer behind him making sure to hit him on the back of the head. I watched as he leaned down to rub his head as I pulled his pants down to grab my phone that fell out afterwards.

Before he could say anything else, I dashed out of the building hearing the men in the club laughing at what just happened in front of them.