Old Lady

Jezzabelle's POV

•MATURE CONTENT😉

Luca lays me down on his bed and pulls the shorts down my legs. He takes my underwear off before kissing my inner thighs. Trailing kisses down to where I want him most and I look up at the ceiling. Licking between my folds, I grip his hair, letting out a small gasp. He pushes the large shirt I'm wearing up and grips my bare waist. 

He swirls his tongue around my clit and I moan as my eyes close. I grip the bedsheets with my other hand as my orgasm already starts to build. He sucks on it making me moan his name. His grip tightens on my waist and his tongue relentlessly sucks and circles my clit. Uncontrollable moans fall out of me as he pushes me closer and closer to an orgasm. 

He suddenly stops and I groan. He chuckles and kisses up my torso, pulling the shirt over my head along with my bra. I tug at the hem of his shirt and he reaches over his head, taking it off. I help him, not wanting to waste anymore time. He leans down and kisses me as he takes his pants off. 

I realize this is a kinda fucked up situation. There's a lot of things wrong with what we're about to do, but the again do you know how long I've been fantasizing about having sex with this guy? Ever since the night of my 16th birthday.The night I caught him masturbating with his bedroom door cracked open and just when he went over the edge, he groaned out my name and that made my hormones go crazy right then and there. 

His pierced tip pokes at my entrance and he pulls away to watch my reaction. My mouth forms in the shape of an "O" and my eyebrows pull together as I grip his shoulders. He bites his lip with a smile, pushing himself all the way in. He groans before staying still and letting me get used to his size.

I wrap one arm around his shoulders while the other loops under his arm. My eyes close as his strokes stay slow and deep. His right arm, stays by my waist while the other is by my head.

He starts fucking me faster and I moan out, digging my nails into his upper arm. My eyes close and he sucks on the skin in the nape of my neck. I move my arm to loop under his and pull him down onto me as my moans begin to fall out uncontrollably. 

I can already feel my orgasm building and he picks up the pace. I moan profanities and open my eyes when I feel myself right on the edge. Luca is staring down at me and smirks before sliding his right hand in between us. He finds my clit and lightly circles but that was all it took. 

I whip my head back as loud moans leave my mouth and my body explodes. I rake my nails up and down his back, hardly being able to handle this orgasm. 

"That was quick" He says into my ear while kissing my neck.

"Shut up, it's your fucking dick piercing" 

"You don't see me coming in five minutes from that" 

"That was only five minutes?"  I ask in shock as he laughs.

"Mhm" He replies before lifting me up so I was straddling his lap once again.

Aligning his tip at my entrance, I sink down on him and a breathy moan escapes my lips. 

I move my hips up and down his dick and he lets his head fall back against the headboard. His hands grip my hips, helping me move, as his eyes stay on me. I grip the headboard against his head as I begin to go faster. I lean against him, kissing his neck. I suck on his tatted neck in a few different spots and he wraps his arm around me. I moan against his neck and hear him groan. 

I pick my head up and look at him. His eyes are closed and he's biting his lip. His hand moves from my hip up to my boob and massages it. He opens his eyes and pulls me against him.