Night of Discussion

Luca POV

*Half an hour before*

"You're actually okay with seeing that?" Sharon asks while nodding to what was happening behind me.

Looking up at the dirty mirror above the bar she was working in, I noticed the familiar pink haired woman noticeably making out with another one of the bikers in the club in the booth behind me.

I snickered seeing her green eyes turning to see if I was  looking at her, which was funny cuz she's always done this since the first time I slept with her.

It was honestly sad that she thought I was possessive over her after spending one night together. She was the only chick in the club that I slept with on the regular but it wasn't because I was in love with her. It was the fact that she used to beg and whine for me to sleep with her and it annoyed the fuck outta me. Especially when I would bring other girls into my bed and she would do anything to be included, even to go as far as to have group sex with any number of girls I had with me.

And when I tell her no, she'd force herself onto the closest biker member in front of me to try to get me to act all caveman like and drag her off to have sex but it never worked.

The only girl I was ever possessive and obsessed with was the one who I grew up protecting since I was adopted into her rich family.

"Oh! I almost forgot! She's not the girl you want as your old lady, right?" Sharon asks with a smirk as I rolled my eyes before laughing.

"Your husband really does talk his shit behind my back"

"Only when it comes to a club member I see as my own son finally matures enough to stop sleeping around with hoes after finding the woman they want as their old lady in the club. But in your case, it's the woman that finally found you that's making you mature now right?"

Finishing the rest of my beer, I shrugged at her words before walking into my uncles office seeing him, Ghost and Iron talking.

"Speaking of the devil"

"I'm not the devil, I'm the grim reaper. There's a difference"

"Okay smart ass, sit down so we can get you caught up with the rest of what's going on"

"What do you mean what's going on?"

"Can you let me explain before getting defensive?"

"Explain then" I respond to my uncle after sitting in the black chair in front of his desk where both Iron and Ghost were standing beside him.

Ghost was known for being the most emotionless member of our bike club, which didn't surprise me since he grew up going through the most shit anyone other of the club members have gone through. Which meant a lot coming from all the abused, drug addicted, and sex trafficking club members that went through that in their young lives.

Being the emotionless member Ghost was known to be, no one could ever tell what he was thinking. No emotion at all while getting shot, stabbed, and almost dying everyday on the job.

So looking at his expressionless face didn't worry me, it was my uncle and Iron's face beside Ghost that worried me.

Iron was a quiet guy more than half the time he's around us, since he hated people that talk to much, but his emotions always showed his true feelings on his face. Which was what made his old lady Sharon fall in love and get married with him in the small span of 2 weeks. Not two weeks of being engaged, 2 weeks from meeting each other to both of them running down the aisle the week right after that.

My uncle on the other hand, didn't have an old lady anymore. There were many rumors based off of what he did to her and how he abused her to the point where she left, but the only people who knew what actually happened between them was the club members. We all knew what happened between them and since that horrid day of her being murdered right in front of him, he became the president of the club with no remorse for anyone. For many years, he was emotionless, cruel and angry at everyone and thing in front of him.