Chapter 49

Dillans POV

"I promise I'm okay Delma...... did you speak to Zoya.....what about Anita....Jesus Christ...I don't even have a clue where she is....I don't even know if she safe or not....I honestly don't know what to do anymore.....I. stuck somewhere with the Rammos and Liams crew.... I don't just tell mom that dad and I are okay... alright  baby sis....Ti amor" I said and ended the call.

"Training starts in 5 minutes you need to be at the grounds  by then" said a girl who was by my door.

"What  could be possibly go wrong" I said and began walking to the grounds but some voices from the other corridor stopped me.

"Fareez , she wouldn't like that and you know it " said Essence. "But that's the only option. We need to given then something that can become their push factor and she's the only option" said Miles.

"There always other options. Listen as weird as this sound I always thought that being bossy was the only option  but there are tons of options to choose from so this ain't new we just need something that these guys are all after. Use that and get them on the right track." Explained  Essence.

"You children are planning something that's never been approved by her at all. I know she is your  friend but it won't work if you don't talk to her before doing this"  said Elsa.

"And I'd appreciate it very much if you stop listening to our conversation and get to the training grounds" said Miles as he turned to me.

"Well I can't help it   , you just took us to a place like we don't have our lives to leave at  all." I said.

"Well you should've calculated the odds before you got too curious" said Fareez. "What the hell do you mean" I asked her. "I don't tell stories that don't belong to me and perhaps of you were patient  enoughhe could've explained it to you himself" she said. And I thought about it for a moment before my one answer to her crazy talk was Alex.

I just looked at her and nodded.  And went to the training ground. Well let's just say I pretty got out of shape. Not me but everyone else.

Zoya's  POV

"Zoya you're not the host your the guest come on" yelled Mirach. He was in my room and I was in the  closet but still he had the urge to yell.

"I'm almost done" I said straightening my hair.

I was wearing a black dress , no jewelery what so ever with my hair tied at the back with some strands and the front. I put my gun on my thigh and made sure that it wasn't showing through the dress.

" Don't  you look like the owner  of the party

" Don't  you look like the owner  of the party. Akio will sure like you" he said.

He was wearing a black tuxedo  with a black shirt and he didn't  button some of his buttons showing of his chest.

" as if I want to be  his bride" I said.

He just rolled his eyes and put his hands on my back. "Let's get to that party now." He said.