Chapter 31

Zoya's POV

I was sitting on my bed watching a cartoon movie when there was a knock on my door. Answering it I saw two helpers Faith  and Mary standing there.

"What happened?" I asked after they got into my room. "Your mother has instructed us to pack your bags because you're going to be the staying at the main house with the whole Familia " said Faith and both of them began walking towards my closet.

I ran up to the and blocked the entrance  to my closet. ",you mean every Rammos there is?" I asked frowning.  They both nodded looking  at me like I was crazy. "Even Aunt Gracious and her daughter Anele" I asked they nodded again and that was all it took before I rushed out of my room and went to find dad.

I was calling out to him non stop until I heard his voice coming from the living room. "Looks like our princess now knows" said Alpha and he leaned back in to his seat.

I looked at dad and pouted sweetly adding to my baby cuteness. "Why" I  whined. I always knew how to intimidate dad. He got.up from his seat and kissed my forehead  before pulling me into a hug. "But dad , Anele-" "She's promised to be on her best behavior  and if she goes out of line we'll  bring her back in" said mom cutting me off. She was wearing her glasses again while looking at the menu card for the wedding.

"You can't be too sure" i said. "Sibling rivalry  detected" said Alpha again. Alex was just having his drink quietly. "Okay Bambino  if you can't stand being there  we'll come back here. After all its just 20minutes drive from the main house to here so it won't be much of a problem" he said.

I just exhaled deeply  and nodded. "Zoya we still need to go shopping for your dress" said mom and my  happy mood was suddenly drained  from me.

"I absolutely  lothe shopping" I muttered and dad chuckled. "Just for some hours and you'll be done." He said. "You say it like it's easy. Dad I can't be looking at clothes for 6hours." I said.

"I used to look at them for twice the time you used to look at them. Your mother loved shopping." He said.

"Forget about that loved part she still loves shopping" insaid while looking at her but she was still fixated on the menu card.

I went to her and kneeled infront of her. Placing my hands on hers. "Mrs Melissa Patrick Rammos will you please make me the happiest princess on earth and not make.me.go.shopping" I said  and everyone else burst out laughing hard.

Mom just looked at me shocked while I maintained my pleading face. "Please just say yes and don't make my heart break." I said holding her hands tighter. "Please woman. Just say yes" everyone just kept on laughing while.mom was staring at me with squinted eyes.

"I would do no such thing. And please  don't look so desperate I'm really hard to convince" she said laughing along with everyone. "You really need to try your luck somewhere else." She said and pinched my arm playfully.  I started rubbing my arm as I walk to sit next to Star who was holding the invitation card.

"This looks special" I said tracing the gold cursive handwriting on the card. I wished that one day I'd get something  like this also.

"You're not changing your surname until you're  25" said Alex interrupting my thoughts. I looked at him with a raised brow and decided to let the whole thing slide.

Dad's phone rang moments later.

"Yes.. okay" he said and ended the call.

"Okay everyone grab your last things we're  leaving to go to the main house in 10minutes." He said. We walked over to mom and took her hand in his and walked out of the room and Alex did the same.with Star but he kissed her lightly.