chapter 11

Zoya's  POV

I was having my little mischievous time on my laptop learning about the latest guns , learning the latest codes  and creating my own as well. I wrapped things up closed and locked away my page then dashed over to my bed then pressed play on the remote control.

I looked at the door and began my countdown. " 3...2..1" and the door opened. "You've been quite" said Alpha walking into the room. "I was watching a movie" I said pointing to my TV. "I'm sure you are" he said flopping onto my bed.

"I need your help" he said smile looking up. "Nop" I said getting of the bed and going towards my work table to get a chocolate. "Hey you can just stop and listen " he said throwing a pillow at me which I gladly caught. "We're aren't playing the father daughter duo to one of the whores that you have around you" I said.

Since Alpha has huge with biceps and everything and I was small but very okay we used that to our advantage.   When he wanted to get rid of a whore I had  would play the  16year old daughter to him. And we would kick the girl out of our lives more like his life.

"It's not a whore " he said looking at me. "It's actually a normal  girl" he said rubbing the back of his neck. And right then and there I knew what he meant. I ran up to him and started shaking him and squealing while he begged  for me to stop. I began jumping up and down on my bed clapping my hands together.

After my big excitement  I sat next to him on with our backs on the headboard. "Whats she like" I asked.
"She's 5,2 and she had brown hair and eyes. She has the  cutest smile ever. And she's  nice to everyone except me" he said the last part huffing  "but she's  still great thou. She works on tabloids  and she doesn't even entertain  men. More like she isn't a gold digger" he said smiling to himself.

"What her name?" I asked. "Chiley  Million" he said. But just then I frowned. "I've heard that name before." I murmured. "You always read tabloids you must've seen her name in one" said Alpha ruffling my hair. But for the first time in never I didn't mind it because I was truly lost in though.

"So you'll help" he asked looking at me hopefully. "Yeah of course I will." I said smiling. "You're the best sister ever" he said kissing my cheek and hoping off the bed. After he got out of my room I got lost in that name again. "Chiley Million" I said. "Where do I know you from" I asked myself.

Dillan's  POV

I can't believe that I'm still thinking about the kiss I shared with Zoya. I wasn't like those other kisses. It was full of love and trust. It's like I felt what she felt right then and there. "Someone's  in so deep" said Jake as he  came into.our den.

I looked at him and smiled again. "James come look at this" he called to his brother who was in the kitchen picking out food. "Oh I see it alright the Dillan Kai Zelda  the 1st is in love" he said dramatically  walking in with a bunch of junk foods.

"Come on guys it's just that I'm happy that she didn't push me away" I said. "And you made her join our group. " said James helping himself with all the food he had brought  in. "She doesn't want to" said Jake playing video games on his phone. "What do you mean?" I asked him feeling confused. She was laughing and talking to everyone. She seemed happy. "She just not a group person. But if need be she indures it for anything or in this case for anyone" he said looking at me mischievously.

"She just socialized with the gang just for you nothing else" he said as he was now concentrating  on his video game.
"What a girl. Delma would never do that for me" mumbled James switching on the TV.

Those guys were now dating. And for some reason I'm cool with it because I trust James. I took my phone from  the couch and made my way to the balcony. I dialed my queen's  number and the first time she didn't pick up. I called  her again and she picked after after 4rings.